‘Never should you hit an animal’: TikToker says UPS courier hit her dog in the head with his scanner

wilberforce15

Fact; most people are bitten by Labrador retrievers😂
Fact: you have no understanding of statistics.

Bites are not the same as serious injuries, and there is a reason pits are preferred by a certain demographic.

They have a lot in common.

They're both a minority of the population, but commit way more than their fair share of the violent crime.

It's a natural pairing.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
What comforts me is that it is often the owner or his children or his dogsitting family member that get killed.

Good luck.
Yeah.

Still sounding weak guy.

Look if you are going to do something...

Nevermind.

This wife you mentioned...

She knows that you cry on the interwebs?

Ur real sweet.

I'll be back later if you want to try harder.

Again, good luck.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah.

Still sounding weak guy.

Nevermind.

Ur real sweet.

Again, good luck.
Sounds like his wife wears the pants

wilberforce15

Yeah.

Still sounding weak guy.

Nevermind.

Ur real sweet.

Again, good luck.
I'm not having this conversation to persuade you, but to encourage all the onlookers who might not be idiots to take proper precautions, like being ready to kill your dogs.

wilberforce15

cpyps4llz2021.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I've been bitten 17 times, broke the skin 12 times, taken to the hospital 2 times and spent 1 night in observation from a bacterial infection. I would never hit an animal unless they draw first blood. 15 of the 17 times the homeowner was present. The last time the dog jumped me while the customer was helping me carry an oversize over 70. Must be my beef gravy body lotion??
I wised up after my third trip to the doctor for dog bites. After that if I didn't know the dog I wasn't getting out of the truck and would lay on my horn until someone realized what was going on.. I drug many people out of their warm house in the winter just to get their package because their dog was going ballistic.

11.19igrad

I've delivered rural areas for more than 25 years. I've petted and given treats to a dog one day, only to be backed into a garage the next. I see somewhere between 30-50 dogs a day. It's so unpredictable, most of my bites have been on the forearms or hands as I'm fending off their advances. I've been bitten twice while still in my seat and once while in the cargo area.
yeah.... im good 👀👀😒😒