‘Never should you hit an animal’: TikToker says UPS courier hit her dog in the head with his scanner

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
A dog on his property is doing his job, I respect that. Some dogs like people, are schizo, nice one day and nuts the next. Never turn your back on someone’s dog or trust it completely, breed doesn’t matter. I had a black lab that used hear me coming and meet me at the end of a long dirt drive. He’d jump in the truck and I would drive to his house, give him his treat and off he’d go. Same route there was a golden retriever, most vicious SOB you could find! Goes to show you can’t tell.
I

Need

Video...

wilberforce15

I need to see the video...

As a dad to 4 hooligans who the public deems the breed is bad...

I take extra precautions to make sure if you get approached by one of them you are definitely doing something you have no business doing ..

With that said...

I'll wait until I see this video before I attack one or the other...

Or both...
Your dog's breed needs to be eradicated.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Awwwww

Ur sweet.
I’m assuming you have pits? I’ve had bully breeds for over 25 years, some were more aggressive than others but none ever attacked or bit anyone. As long as I or my family was home things were fine. Buuuuut you might not want to enter my house while no one is home. Sweet, loving protective dogs! All in how you raise them. They get a bad rap.

wilberforce15

Awwwww

Ur sweet.
It's usually the unreasonable and violent people who own the unreasonable and violent dogs and then quickly launch into whatever excuse or lie of the day will protect their stupid animals. So, I've posted the correct answer: eradication of the breeds in question.

People like you are the reason my wife has to carry bear spray on a walk.

She's competent with a gun, but violent dogs that get loose from violent owners could invite retribution if she does the right thing and shoots them dead.

Bear spray will still be effective.

wilberforce15

I’m assuming you have pits? I’ve had bully breeds for over 25 years, some were more aggressive than others but none ever attacked or bit anyone. As long as I or my family was home things were fine. Buuuuut you might not want to enter my house while no one is home. Sweet, loving protective dogs! All in how you raise them. They get a bad rap.
They get a bad rap because they regularly kill and hurt people for no reason, even when raised correctly

UnionStrong

It's usually the unreasonable and violent people who own the unreasonable and violent dogs and then quickly launch into whatever excuse or lie of the day will protect their stupid animals. So, I've posted the correct answer: eradication of the breeds in question.

She's competent with a gun, but violent dogs that get loose from violent owners could invite retribution if she does the right thing and shoots them dead.

Listen fool, my dogs are never loose. Idiots let their dogs run loose. Move out of the hood

UnionStrong

I bet she’s afraid of spiders too

wilberforce15

In your hood apparently
Every hood. I live in a 400k house in the burbs with a strong hoa. The hood gets section 8 vouchers and takes over neighborhoods one house at a time with 5 unrelated people living in them. I live in a high tech destination with an apple campus going in soon. It's everywhere.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

You sound pretty weak.

Good luck...

UnionStrong

Every hood. I live in a 400k house in the burbs with a strong hoa. The hood gets section 8 vouchers and takes over neighborhoods one house at a time with 5 unrelated people living in them. I live in a high tech destination with an apple campus going in soon. It's everywhere.
You have idiots living among you. I own American bulldogs not pits. They are not the same thing. Some people bring attacks on themselves, they’re fearful, they run etc. Make no mistake a dog needs to be leashed, but pepper spray is more than a deterrent. Bear spray? Guns? Overkill unless extreme circumstances. Find the idiots that let their pits loose and give them back the body if necessary.

wilberforce15

You have idiots living among you. I own American bulldogs not pits. They are not the same thing. Some people bring attacks on themselves, they’re fearful, they run etc. Make no mistake a dog needs to be leashed, but pepper spray is more than a deterrent. Bear spray? Guns? Overkill unless extreme circumstances. Find the idiots that let their pits loose and give them back the body if necessary.
Idiots live everywhere.

And the idiots are the one saying "Its' N0tf a R3AL P1T, Dumy"

Pepper spray is not enough. Bear spray and guns are the only acceptable defense against any of your "not real pit bulls."

UnionStrong

That’s the Democrats plan to eradicate the suburbs. Better get used to the pits