“I believe” statements with Integrity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. -Romans 10: 9&10

Does Paul say confession is necessary for salvation?

floridays

because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. -Romans 10: 9&10

Does Paul say confession is necessary for salvation?
No, he doesn't.
He says if you do you will however.

BrownFlush

No, he doesn't.
Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ - 1 Peter 3:21

Does Peter say that baptism saves you?

BrownFlush

No, he doesn't.
and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. - Paul in the letter to Rome.

Paul dos not say that confession is necessary to be saved. But, he says if you do you will however. - Floridays on the BC

Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ - 1 Peter 3:21

floridays

@BrownFlush, I enjoy when you can't respond with words you present a funny.

He does, which baptism does he speak of, and how is one baptized?
You are still a clown, respectfully.

Luke
Chapter 23​

And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

No water baptism, I'll submit the thief was baptized however.

You are still a clown.

BrownFlush

@floridays

Luke​

Chapter 23​

And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

43And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

You are still a clown.
He's talking about water baptism. He'e referring to the flood. Read the text.

BrownFlush

Luke​

Chapter 23​

You are still a clown.
And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, --Acts 2:38
Does Peter say that repentance and baptism is necessary to receive the forgiveness of sins?

BrownFlush

Luke​

Chapter 23​

You are still a clown.
If he was it was Johns baptism.
We are on the other side of the cross. One cannot be saved like the thief today.

BrownFlush

@floridays
And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, --Acts 2:38
Does Peter say that repentance and baptism is necessary to receive the forgiveness of sins?
Yes or no?

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to the whole creation. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved-- Mark 16:15
Did Jesus command (after his death and before his ascension ) his disciples to preach this to all the world... that belief & baptism equaled salvation?