“Incentive Pay”: Where?

floridays

I have no idea where you're going with any of this and have no interest in trying to decipher cryptic messages. I try my best to answer whatever is asked of me but your stuff is oddball crap, either because you don't know any better or because you like to think you're being clever or something.

If you think the language of the RLA says something about this scenario one way or the other, quote the RLA language that says it. I've read a billion different "the RLA says" posts from people who can barely spell RLA, let alone who have read it and know what it says.
I simply wanted you to engage your brain.
You have made it crystal clear you cannot think on your own unless you revert to your football comparisons.

I asked simple questions, answers which will never be forthcoming from you. You either aren't equipped to answer them or do not have the authorization to reply.

GENERAL PURPOSES SEC. 2. The purposes of the Act are: (1) To avoid any interruption to commerce or to the operation of any carrier engaged therein; (2) to forbid any limitation upon freedom of association among employees or any denial, as a condition of employment or other
wise, of the right of employees to join a labor organization; (3) to provide for the complete independence of carriers and of employees in the matter of self-organization to carry out the purposes of this Act; (4) to provide for the prompt and orderly settlement of all disputes concerning rates of pay, rules, or working conditions; (5) to provide for the prompt and orderly settlement of all disputes growing out of grievances or out of the interpretation or application of agreements covering rates of pay, rules, or working conditions. ø45 U.S.C. 151a

I can take your bony hand and walk you through it if needed.
You are too dense to understand no challenge has ever been offered to the designation, and I think it is clearly spelled out for you the exact purpose of the RLA.

I can take you to school if it's required by you.

I'll assume you are intelligent enough to read the statute and comprehend exactly what I have offered, and what Fedex's response would be and exactly what an order of a court would be when there is no officer or office to serve.

To be clear, I have said on numerous occasions the employees would not do that (refuse to report), it is like herding cats. That said if they did what is Fedex's recourse? Fire everyone that didnot report? Ask the court to make each employee to report, or just simmer while the hub and spoke disintegrates. You tell me.

When a corporation is paying 1,000 dollars for qualified referrals my assumption is they don't want qualified current employees refusing to report. Call me an idiot, call me whatever you'd like, act dumb like you do and just attack me, or ask your boss for the answer. You don't have the answer and you hope to hell the employees cannot be sheparded

Mutineer

To be clear, I have said on numerous occasions the employees would not do that (refuse to report), it is like herding cats. That said if they did what is Fedex's recourse? Fire everyone that didnot report? Ask the court to make each employee to report, or just simmer while the hub and spoke disintegrates. You tell me.

I think that the result would be similar to the Air Traffic Controller strike in 1980.

And/or the government would take it over and use National Guardsmen to drive the trucks. Until FedEx could replace those drivers, one by one, with new hires.

All those drivers would be fired and not rehired at FedEx. That would not be much of a deterrent for many, but not all drivers. In the end there would be NOTHING to gain for the drivers except the ability to exercise spite. With that in mind, I don't think that's enough incentive.

If it did happen, It would be disastrous for awhile. And a very big nail in FedEx's coffin.

It would be nothing more than a Mexican Stand-off: Everybody involved will lose something, and gain nothing.

floridays

I think that the result would be similar to the Air Traffic Controller strike in 1980.

And/or the government would take it over and use National Guardsmen to drive the trucks. Until FedEx could replace those drivers, one by one, with new hires.

All those drivers would be fired and not rehired at FedEx. That would not be much of a deterrent for many, but not all drivers. In the end there would be NOTHING to gain for the drivers except the ability to exercise spite. With that in mind, I don't think that's enough incentive.

If it did happen, It would be disastrous for awhile. And a very big nail in FedEx's coffin.

It would be nothing more than a Mexican Stand-off: Everybody involved will lose something, and gain nothing.
I appreciate someone actually answering the question posed.
You got that @59 Dano, someone knows how to answer a question

I disagree but you didn't come to argue, I'll argue with dano if he gets the nuts or his handlers can furnish him a response.

Thanks for your thought and reply.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You are too dense to understand no challenge has ever been offered to the designation, and I think it is clearly spelled out for you the exact purpose of the RLA.
Here's how a challenge to the Express RLA designation would play out:

Challenger: Express isn't an airline.
NMB and NLRB: Yes it is.

I'll assume you are intelligent enough to read the statute and comprehend exactly what I have offered, and what Fedex's response would be and exactly what an order of a court would be when there is no officer or office to serve.
Wow, you finally got to your point!!!!! It only took a dozen posts for you to get to the four sentences that you wanted me to see!!!!

Here's your answer. The court wouldn't be involved at all because it has no authority to do anything in this scenario.

There ya go. Hope it was worth all the nonproductive cryptic posts!

59 Dano

The air traffic controllers were forbidden by law (they were federal government employees) from striking. That's why there were fired and that's why the military guys filled their spots. Nothing at all in common with this.

yadig

Wow, you finally got to your point!!!!! It only took a dozen posts for you to get to the four sentences that you wanted me to see!!!!

Here's your answer. The court wouldn't be involved at all because it has no authority to do anything in this scenario.

Won’t need the express rla when everyone is a contractor!

floridays

Please refresh my memory, haven't you claimed numerous times that Federal Appeals Court has affirmed Fedex status as an airline? I have asked for the citation numerous times, it still has not been produced.

I'm sure I wasn't clear. Without NMB or NLRB input this is Fedex's response?
I don't know what exactly the answer from Memphis would be to your stupid hypothetical premise. My guess is that they'd say "This sucks."
After "This sucks.", ole Jimbo in accounting won't authorize pay for the no show slackers? Basically, actually that is specifically where you left Fedex's response.

I frankly do not care which Board would mediate any labor issue. I'm trying to force Fedex's hand under the RLA. The Fedex pilots are happy being under the RLA, other crafts would be equally satisfied with representation.

You are smart enough to understand exactly why I ask these questions,

I enjoy someone (you) trying to make me look like a jackass. I anticipate your response to be, "You make yourself look like a jackass." The fact is every craft has the ability to grab Fedex in the crotch and drag them to the table even under the RLA. It would not take a nationwide vote. I don't give one rats ass what Express is designted as, it's immaterial.

59 Dano

Please refresh my memory, haven't you claimed numerous times that Federal Appeals Court has affirmed Fedex status as an airline? I have asked for the citation numerous times, it still has not been produced.
I posted it, you found fault with it. Can't help you beyond that.
I'm sure I wasn't clear. Without NMB or NLRB input this is Fedex's response?

After "This sucks.", ole Jimbo in accounting won't authorize pay for the no show slackers? Basically, actually that is specifically where you left Fedex's response.
OK.

I frankly do not care which Board would mediate any labor issue. I'm trying to force Fedex's hand under the RLA. The Fedex pilots are happy being under the RLA, other crafts would be equally satisfied with representation.

You are smart enough to understand exactly why I ask these questions,

I enjoy someone (you) trying to make me look like a jackass. I anticipate your response to be, "You make yourself look like a jackass." The fact is every craft has the ability to grab Fedex in the crotch and drag them to the table even under the RLA. It would not take a nationwide vote. I don't give one rats ass what Express is designted as, it's immaterial.
Sounds like a plan. Huge if true.

floridays

I posted it, you found fault with it. Can't help you beyond that.

OK.

Sounds like a plan. Huge if true.
This is yes or no.

You posted a Federal District Appeals Court opinion that ruled Fedex Express is an airline? Is that a correct statement?

floridays

Ok, is not a suitable response to precisely what you said. You made claims

Second bite at the apple,
Would that be the final response from Shady Grove?

It's your choice, be forthcoming or continue to be viewed as a liar and a mouthfull of meat, with all due respect.

59 Dano

Ok, is not a suitable response to precisely what you said. You made claims

Second bite at the apple,
Would that be the final response from Shady Grove?

It's your choice, be forthcoming or continue to be viewed as a liar and a mouthfull of meat, with all due respect.
I love that you keep pressing me with "WHAT IS THE PRECISE, EXACT RESPONSE FROM CORPORATE TO A SCENARIO THAT EXISTS ONLY WITHIN MY MIND" and saying that it makes me look bad to not answer it seriously.

floridays

I love that you keep pressing me with "WHAT IS THE PRECISE, EXACT RESPONSE FROM CORPORATE TO A SCENARIO THAT EXISTS ONLY WITHIN MY MIND" and saying that it makes me look bad to not answer it seriously.
I'm not interested any verbal response from them. How would they respond?

A courier's response to a 700 or sprinter full of freight is to put the key in the ignition, crank the truck and deliver them, they don't talk the packages to their destination.

Do you understand what I'm asking for now?

59 Dano

I'm not interested any verbal response from them. How would they respond?

A courier's response to a 700 or sprinter full of freight is to put the key in the ignition, crank the truck and deliver them, they don't talk the packages to their destination.

Do you understand what I'm asking for now?
Nope. Don't really care, either.

floridays

Nope. Don't really care, either.
:bsbullf:

If you actually have the lofty position you seem to portray, you would care.
I'll assume you are a low level hired keyboard jockey, hired to squirt a little water or foam on brush fires.
You have your check deposited weekly, yet you offer nothing that actually pays Fedex bills or paychecks to those that do the business of "the airline."

floridays

This isn't an issue of inside knowledge. It's basic critical thinking.
Exhibit your critical thinking abilities.

I know you are on the outside, I'm still sure the Shady Grove boys have war gamed the scenario.

I'm asking you to think, What would the response be?

I'll bet you can script the first possession of the Tennessee Titans week 1 against the New York Giants.

Or you will say what they should have done.