“Incentive Pay”: Where?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
:bsbullf:

If you actually have the lofty position you seem to portray, you would care.
I'll assume you are a low level hired keyboard jockey, hired to squirt a little water or foam on brush fires.
You have your check deposited weekly, yet you offer nothing that actually pays Fedex bills or paychecks to those that do the business of "the airline."
Indeed!!!!!

59 Dano

Exhibit your critical thinking abilities.

I know you are on the outside, I'm still sure the Shady Grove boys have war gamed the scenario.

I'm asking you to think, What would the response be?
Don't know. Don't care. I don't spend a lot of time wonder what would happen under hypothetical situations what people dream up.

I'll bet you can script the first possession of the Tennessee Titans week 1 against the New York Giants.
Run the ball as much as possible, like they always do.
Or you will say what they should have done.
They should have had the center run a curl route, with a CB snapping the ball to a backup guard from the practice squad and the mascot playing fullback.

floridays

How would one anonymous poster hold another anonymous poster accountable? Just curious.
You have no concept of integrity then.
My guess is he was speaking to your intellectual honesty.
I can say for myself, I make note of post or comments you make that you will not respond to.

In the time you spent to post this, you could have replied to this.

Maybe they will send in Fedex western Europe employees when the no show slackers refuse to report?

There is history of Shady Grove's response to labor issues.

What about it @59 Dano? What's their response in the United States?
Not that tough a question for a "critical thinker"
How about it @59DANO?

I understand a little about how work actions work and the possible outcomes. Especially with Fedex.
I remember exactly what occurred in the last pilot contract. Do you?

59 Dano

You have no concept of integrity then.
My guess is he was speaking to your intellectual honesty.
I can say for myself, I make note of post or comments you make that you will not respond to.
Good, I was afraid that no one was keeping track.

In the time you spent to post this, you could have replied to this.
I replied that I do not know and I do not care.

Not that tough a question for a "critical thinker"
How about it @59DANO?

I understand a little about how work actions work and the possible outcomes. Especially with Fedex.
I remember exactly what occurred in the last pilot contract. Do you?
I recall that some pilots picketed, but beyond that, nope. Don't care, either.

floridays

Good, I was afraid that no one was keeping track.

I replied that I do not know and I do not care.

I recall that some pilots picketed, but beyond that, nope. Don't care, either.
You show one or a combination of ignorances.

In the last contract a few pilots did picket for the cameras picket good for the news channels.
That was the message to the public.

That said,

Are you aware loaded aircraft were taken out or service because they were written up for mechanical or even non-compliance for FAA required nomenclature, That would not have been written up?

Do you understand exactly what effect this unseen, coordinated action had in contract negotiations? I'm sure you don't, you have no critical skill thinking.

If you do understand, please respond.

floridays

@59 Dano
Is this correct reporting

15 / 05 / 2011​

striking-fedex-employees-resume-work

FEDEX employees, who began a strike over a pay dispute on 11 May at the company’s Paris hub, have returned to work today.
In a battle between their labour unions and FedEx management around 700 workers employed by FedEx at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport demanded a five per cent wage rise.

floridays

What was FedEx corporate, how did the boys at Shady Grove respond, what was the response?

15 / 05 / 2011​

FEDEX employees, who began a strike over a pay dispute on 11 May at the company’s Paris hub, have returned to work today.
In a battle between their labour unions and FedEx management around 700 workers employed by FedEx at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport demanded a five per cent wage rise.

floridays

@59 Dano
You say I come with hypotheticals, I do. This is not one.

What was Fedex's response when 700 union employees in Paris refused to report. It is history, you tell me.

I sense you will pass this over, I'll offer the answer, you can correct me.
FedEx asked for volunteers to be flown to Paris to perform the work of the strikers. Did the volunteers respond? Of course they did.

Is that correct?

59 Dano

You show one or a combination of ignorances.

In the last contract a few pilots did picket for the cameras picket good for the news channels.
That was the message to the public.

That said,

Are you aware loaded aircraft were taken out or service because they were written up for mechanical or even non-compliance for FAA required nomenclature, That would not have been written up?
Heard something along those lines but didn't care.

Do you understand exactly what effect this unseen, coordinated action had in contract negotiations? I'm sure you don't, you have no critical skill thinking.

If you do understand, please respond.
I'd say that it helped moved negotiations along. And I still don't care.

59 Dano

@59 Dano
Is this correct reporting

15 / 05 / 2011​

What was FedEx corporate, how did the boys at Shady Grove respond, what was the response?

15 / 05 / 2011​

I don't know, I didn't, care. And I still, don't.

59 Dano

@59 Dano
You say I come with hypotheticals, I do. This is not one.

What was Fedex's response when 700 union employees in Paris refused to report. It is history, you tell me.

I sense you will pass this over, I'll offer the answer, you can correct me.
FedEx asked for volunteers to be flown to Paris to perform the work of the strikers. Did the volunteers respond? Of course they did.

Is that correct?
You've made how many posts beating to death and meandering on about things that no one here cares about and demanding that I answer all manner of inane questions about them. Are you on the spectrum and not taking your meds?

floridays

You've made how many posts beating to death and meandering on about things that no one here cares about and demanding that I answer all manner of inane questions about them. Are you on the spectrum and not taking your meds?
Only meds I take are for my heart.

That said, I'm waiting for a large contingency of whiners and complainers in one district to no show and force their hand.

I'm just asking questions directed to the guy that seems to know all of the internal thinking from Shady Grove.

I'm sure they have considered a exigency plan.

Just offer what you think might be an acceptable response that would successfully answer that event.

There is history to consider. I know how they responded in Paris.

There is no satisfactory response Shady Grove can offer. Negotiation is the only alternative., that is the purpose of the RLA, to negotiate labor issues. A national vote would be averted, Fedex would run to the table. Western District is the optimal region for such an employee action.

Tell me I'm full of :poop:.

That is the easy part, explaining how I am, will be the tuff part.

floridays

My purpose is to start a brush fire, we know the possible outcome of a small fire in a dry, tinder laden environment.
I write to you specifically, my intended audience is those who may read it. Fact is, My attempt in FedEx discussions in BrownCafe is to be nothing more than a spark.

I hope everyone that reads what I post is sure where my heart and allegiance is, to the rank and file, those that make your paycheck possible. No one doubts your allegiance, it's crystal clear. You miss no opportunity to denigrate those that actually produce the revenue, those that pay your wages.

You can't shame me into silence, that game doesn't work with me. I notice what you will respond to and what you won't.

You are not my audience, you are a tool.