“You guys are way overpaid!”

Poop Head

Judge me.
Who cares who is president now, just not him
things-are-going-5a714f.jpg

Cowboy Mac

Certainly not unemployed but I did work on running a 5k and live healthier to protect myself from the trump virus. Got vaccinated and boosted and was never sick a day during the entire trump pandemic. Try stepping away from the keyboard long enough to try it. It may add a few million braincells.
Enjoy your hepatitis, Commie.

Zowert

I live a basic life.

No boat, no new cars or trucks and far from a million dollar house.

40 hours / week doesn't leave much left over after putting some away for retirement, a small mortgage, and basic transportation.

Maybe save up a few dollars to take your family on a cheap vacation??

Not much to ask.

Like I said 100k isn't a lot.

And respectfully, you are the one selling yourself short.
Meanwhile when ever I see a brand new Dodge Charger in the parking lot it almost always belongs to a 22.4 that just passed his 30. The beaters in the lot typically belong to top rate drivers. You’d think it would be the opposite but making good money seems to make a lot of drivers make smarter financial decisions. Especially among the older guys.

Last edited:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Next contract. Do away with beards and facial hair.
Cover up those tats
Stricter uniform inspections.

That is what made UPS stand out from the herd.
People had confidence in us and our brand.

cmom carol....

if you are gonna make the big bucks at least look professional

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Meanwhile when ever I see a brand new Dodge Charger in the parking lot it almost always belongs to a 22.4 that just passed his 30. The beaters in the lot typically belong to top rate drivers. You’d think it would be the opposite but making good money seems to make a lot of drivers make smarter financial decisions. Especially among the older guys.
I drove an old 1984 car with over 300k miles on it for about 12 years. Paid 600 for it and it got 35-40 mpg.
Never bought new. Always got great stuff at garage sales for 10-20 cents on dollar.

I had the advantage of working non union jobs until I was 37 so really appreciated a union job.

Zowert

Cover up those tats

cmom carol....

I do miss the strict dress code and appearance policy. I don’t mind facial hair but too many drivers let it get out of control so they look like mountain men. If you’re out on a rural resi route and don’t interact with customers that often, fine. But to walk into a business in a UPS uniform looking like a bum, it’s disgraceful. This is the United Parcel Service not Federal Express.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Cover up those tats

cmom carol....

That ship has sailed dear.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I do miss the strict dress code and appearance policy. I don’t mind facial hair but too many drivers let it get out of control so they look like mountain men. If you’re out on a rural resi route and don’t interact with customers that often, fine. But to walk into a business in a UPS uniform looking like a bum, it’s disgraceful. This is the United Parcel Service not Federal Express.
FYI, Federal Express did NOT nor would ever allow that look. The current FedEx Express does allow it after fighting against the look at Ground for so long. You’re all Ground now. Right, @bbsam?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Cover up those tats

cmom carol....

Funny coming from a stripper.