$1,000 Friday after thanksgiving club.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We had no list this year. Our preload starts at 3:10 and then I'm covering the customer counter in the afternoon. I'm already going to get time and a half for my first 5, I'm wondering what ot would be. No one seems to know at my building. Not even the steward
ot is same as regular pay on holidays. You'll get time and half for ot also.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
To be fair, has there really been a reason up to this point to read the applicable language?

No, but a person doesn't have the right to get all butt-hurt just because they took something for granted rather than choosing to read and understand a labor agreement that was negotiated on their behalf.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
And we wonder why ups has no problem taking away the holiday from us , they know they can do whatever they want to us if the pay is right

Careful. You're likely to run into someone on here that's not living within their means and they'll lecture you about how they can't pay their bills and stand up to the company at the same time.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I cant claim anyone and cannot figure out how to change it on upsers to change my witholding. I got the w4, but no way to submit changes. I already have 10 hrs ot, and I will get at least total of 9 tomorrow, so I wanted to do it, my Christmas shopping check instead of my Christmas club check, LOL

I cant claim anyone and cannot figure out how to change it on upsers to change my witholding. I got the w4, but no way to submit changes. I already have 10 hrs ot, and I will get at least total of 9 tomorrow, so I wanted to do it, my Christmas shopping check instead of my Christmas club check, LOL
That's alot of O.T.. I will send you,my list!

You can still "up" your 401k,if you cant fix your w4

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ignore the paper version.

My Life and Career

My Money

View Your Paycheck

View Your Paycheck

W-4 Tax Information

Change Withholdings to 9

Hit Submit

Make sure to change back next Wednesday after you get off work.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Ignore the paper version.

My Life and Career

My Money

View Your Paycheck

View Your Paycheck

W-4 Tax Information

Change Withholdings to 9

Hit Submit

Make sure to change back next Wednesday after you get off work.
I did it but it said due to timing it may not reflect in next check, dam

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
Actually you can increase your withholding before thanksgiving and let it ride to the end of the year and the effect when it comes time to file your taxes will be minimal. Change it back for the first check of the new year.

As far as the club, I'm in for a grand for today, eleven hundred for tomorrow, and starting before midnight Sunday night so that'll be another double time day. They can change all the holidays they want and I'll bleed them on every one.