1/30/23 announcement

Yankeefan

Where’s the flight schedules? I mean it’s been 3 years you’d think that everyone would by now accept that this is the new normal at FedEx. It’s here to stay whether people like it or not.
Go to keyword "forte" top right corner it says "flight schedules" pick the month from the dropdown then enter the ramp that feeds your station and hit submit. Response flight numbers are 2600-2799 sequence I believe.

It ending has been known for a bit in AGFS. Shameful they haven't communicated that on the DGO side.

lilwizbiz

Go to keyword "forte" top right corner it says "flight schedules" pick the month from the dropdown then enter the ramp that feeds your station and hit submit. Response flight numbers are 2600-2799 sequence I believe.

It ending has been known for a bit in AGFS. Shameful they haven't communicated that on the DGO side.
Ok we’ll see in a month

That's a 10% failure rate.

Maybe you meant batting 1.000. Don't worry, I won't tell.

batting 0.1 is a 90% failure rate, as you only hit 10% of the pitches thrown at you.

Source: Wikipedia

"In baseball, batting average (BA) is determined by dividing a player's hits by their total at-bats. It is usually rounded to three decimal places and read without the decimal: A player with a batting average of .300 is "batting three-hundred". If necessary to break ties, batting averages could be taken beyond the .001 measurement. In this context, .001 is considered a "point", such that a .235 batter is 5 points higher than a .230 batter."

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That's a 10% failure rate.

Maybe you meant batting 1.000. Don't worry, I won't tell.

batting 0.1 is a 90% failure rate, as you only hit 10% of the pitches thrown at you.

Source: Wikipedia

"In baseball, batting average (BA) is determined by dividing a player's hits by their total at-bats. It is usually rounded to three decimal places and read without the decimal: A player with a batting average of .300 is "batting three-hundred". If necessary to break ties, batting averages could be taken beyond the .001 measurement. In this context, .001 is considered a "point", such that a .235 batter is 5 points higher than a .230 batter."
How ironic. @59 Dano correcting someone, with incorrect information.

How gauche.

But so FedEx management.