1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Thebrownblob

No. I am not.

You said “what he really loves is the redeemed through his blood”.

I just was asking if this meant it was a superior love to those who have yet to be redeemed?
If he sent his only begotten son to die for our sins, that if they repented and believed then, surely that is something he really loves. Because those people have chosen eternal life with him according to the Bible.

But on the other hand, if people don’t choose that, why would he want to give them an eternal life with him? They would probably be miserable, If that’s not something they’re interested in? Seems like he’s a just and fair God.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 58: 8-9

Integrity

Binge Poster
If he sent his only begotten son to die for our sins, that if they repented and believed then, surely that is something he really loves. Because those people have chosen eternal life with him according to the Bible.

But on the other hand, if people don’t choose that, why would he want to give them an eternal life with him? They would probably be miserable, If that’s not something they’re interested in? Seems like he’s a just and fair God.
Ok

Do you believe He loves the unredeemed as much as He loves the redeemed?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes, he certainly loves them and wants the best for them, do you? The heavenly father can love you, and still be disappointed in your choices just like your earthly father.
Yes, he certainly loves them and wants the best for them, do you?
Yes
The heavenly father can love you, and still be disappointed in your choices just like your earthly father.
Yes. I believe it is His very love and not condemnation that is at work in this disappointment.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Scientific Death of Jesus
For the next 60 seconds, set aside whatever you're doing and take this opportunity! Let's see if Satan can stop this.
At the age of 33, Jesus was condemned to death.
At the time, crucifixion was the "worst" death. Only the worst criminals were condemned to be crucified. Yet it was even more dreadful for Jesus. Unlike other criminals condemned to death by crucifixion, Jesus was to be nailed to the cross by His hands and feet.
Each nail was 6 to 8 inches long.
The nails were driven into His wrist, not into His palms as is commonly portrayed. There's a tendon in the wrist that extends to the shoulder. The Roman guards knew that when the nails were being hammered into the wrist, that tendon would tear and break, forcing Jesus to use His back muscles to support Himself so that He could breathe.
Both of His feet were nailed together. Thus He was forced to support Himself on the single nail that impaled His feet to the cross. Jesus could not support Himself with His legs because of the pain so He was forced to alternate between arching His back then using His legs just to continue to breathe. Imagine the struggle, the pain, the suffering, the courage.
Jesus endured this reality for over 3 hours.
Yes, over 3 hours! Can you imagine this kind of suffering? A few minutes before He died,
Jesus stopped bleeding. He was simply pouring water from his wounds.
From common images we see wounds to His hands and feet and even the spear wound to His side... But do we realize His wounds were actually made in his body. A hammer driving large nails through the wrist, the feet overlapped and an even larger nail hammered through the arches, then a Roman guard piercing His side with a spear. But before the nails and the spear, Jesus was whipped and beaten. The whipping was so severe that it tore the flesh from His body. The beating so horrific that His face was torn and his beard ripped from His face. The crown of thorns cut deeply into His scalp. Most men would not have survived this torture.
He had no more blood to bleed out, only water poured from His wounds. The human adult body contains about 3.5 liters (just less than a gallon) of blood.
Jesus poured all 3.5 liters of his blood; He had three nails hammered into His members; a crown of thorns on His head and, beyond that, a Roman soldier who stabbed a spear into His chest..
All these without mentioning the humiliation He suffered after carrying His own cross for almost 2 kilometers, while the crowd spat in his face and threw stones (the cross was almost 30 kg of weight, only for its higher part, where His hands were nailed).
Jesus had to endure this experience, to open the gates of Heaven, so that you can have free access to God.
So that your sins could be "washed" away. All of them, with no exception! Don't ignore this situation.
JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOU!
He died for you! It is easy to pass jokes or foolish photos by e-mail, but when it comes to God, sometimes you feel ashamed to forward to others because you are worried of what they may think about you.
God has plans for you, show all your friends what He experienced to save you. Now think about this! May God bless your life!
If you are not ashamed to do this, please, follow Jesus' instructions. He said (Matthew 10:32 & 33): "Everyone therefore who acknowledges me before others, I also will acknowledge
before My Father in heaven; but whosoever denies Me before others, I will deny before My Father in heaven."
🙏

vantexan

It is my belief and my faith that it is God.

The Kingdom of God is at hand. Not my world. Maybe prayer might help you understand God’s sovereign will about this.
If God is protecting them from abortion then they wouldn't be aborted. We have free will. You are choosing to support mothers who kill their babies by telling them God loves them no matter what they do. You don't seem concerned about the babies being killed. Likewise you are telling criminals that God loves them no matter what they do. And telling the victims that God loves them too but you don't seem interested in preventing them being victims if that means putting a criminal in prison or shooting him if he refuses to stop. Just let it all play out, whatever will be will be, God loves us.

bacha29

Your answer is to kill others. Don't like Jews? Kill them. It's the same principle. Anyone causing you a problem, real or perceived? Just kill them. No fuss, no muss. Here's an idea. Make abortion inaccessible while instilling values. You know, like human life is sacred. That sex isn't first and foremost entertainment. That there's responsibility that comes with it. Your permissive, anything goes culture has abortion on an assembly line. And your justification is the financial burden it causes while at the same time you're willing to throw billions at special interest groups to keep them voting you into power.
Still deflecting. Creating a public child welfare system that is to the satisfaction of the court , children who are under the protection of the court whose needs now have to be provided by the court is going to cost an awful lot of money. And there is simply no robbing money from other essential public programs and services in order to cover the increased costs associated with the dramatic increase in the demand for public assistance if and when your demand for a nationwide outright ban on abortion is achieved.

It is very much an economic issue. If income taxes, sales taxes, property taxes , fees for public services etc some or all of which have to be raised to whatever level is necessary in order to satisfy the court's demand for expanded and or improved child welfare services then that's what's going to have to happen and will happen .

Instead of wasting time pointing your fingers at one another questioning one another's spiritual purity and righteousness, a better use of your time would be to focus on finding ways to raise the money that will be needed to provide for the future needs of children born into conditions so appalling that the court as a last resort had to step in and get those kids out of there.

Integrity

Binge Poster
If God is protecting them from abortion then they wouldn't be aborted. We have free will. You are choosing to support mothers who kill their babies by telling them God loves them no matter what they do. You don't seem concerned about the babies being killed. Likewise you are telling criminals that God loves them no matter what they do. And telling the victims that God loves them too but you don't seem interested in preventing them being victims if that means putting a criminal in prison or shooting him if he refuses to stop. Just let it all play out, whatever will be will be, God loves us.
If God is protecting them from abortion then they wouldn't be aborted.
You know better than God? All life is ultimately in God’s hands, no?
We have free will.
Yes.
You are choosing to support mothers who kill their babies by telling them God loves them no matter what they do.
Yes I do believe God loves them.
You don't seem concerned about the babies being killed.
I believe God loves them with an unconditional everlasting love too.
Likewise you are telling criminals that God loves them no matter what they do.
Yes, God so loves the world.
And telling the victims that God loves them too but you don't seem interested in preventing them being victims if that means putting a criminal in prison or shooting him if he refuses to stop.
True and untrue.
Just let it all play out, whatever will be will be, God loves us.
Never said that but yes God does so love us.

vantexan

You know better than God? All life is ultimately in God’s hands, no?

Yes.

Yes I do believe God loves them.

I believe God loves them with an unconditional everlasting love too.

Yes, God so loves the world.

True and untrue.

Never said that but yes God does so love us.
And you didn't really answer anything. You're always telling us you get direct guidance from the Holy Spirit. Is he telling you to support abortion? Because you seem intent on allowing it to happen. Then say God loves you anyways.

vantexan

Still deflecting. Creating a public child welfare system that is to the satisfaction of the court , children who are under the protection of the court whose needs now have to be provided by the court is going to cost an awful lot of money. And there is simply no robbing money from other essential public programs and services in order to cover the increased costs associated with the dramatic increase in the demand for public assistance if and when your demand for a nationwide outright ban on abortion is achieved.

It is very much an economic issue. If income taxes, sales taxes, property taxes , fees for public services etc some or all of which have to be raised to whatever level is necessary in order to satisfy the court's demand for expanded and or improved child welfare services then that's what's going to have to happen and will happen .

Instead of wasting time pointing your fingers at one another questioning one another's spiritual purity and righteousness, a better use of your time would be to focus on finding ways to raise the money that will be needed to provide for the future needs of children born into conditions so appalling that the court as a last resort had to step in and get those kids out of there.
Your administration is doing that very thing right now. They are literally supporting millions of people who shouldn't be in the country. They're also forgiving student loans in spite of the SCOTUS ruling against it. Get your financial house in order before you start wagging fingers about being financially irresponsible by not killing babies.

bacha29

Your administration is doing that very thing right now. They are literally supporting millions of people who shouldn't be in the country. They're also forgiving student loans in spite of the SCOTUS ruling against it. Get your financial house in order before you start wagging fingers about being financially irresponsible by not killing babies.
So tell me.....what does your Trump ($59.95) Bible have to say about taking care of the young, the sick, the aged and the starving? Isn't caring for the sick, aged , starving and homeless one of your Trump Bible's most basic commandments? Remember you can order the Trump Bible online or at your favorite Christian Nationalist bookstore. Cash is preferred because if avoids sales taxes but it will take credit cards with a 20% surcharge which will go to pay President Trump's legal fees.

No judge is going to listen to your grievances regarding any unrelated matters. The only thing he'll care about is how to rule on cases involving the well being of children in the care of his court. That will be the ONLY thing. And finding the cash needed to fulfill his decrees is not his problem.

Integrity

Binge Poster
And you didn't really answer anything. You're always telling us you get direct guidance from the Holy Spirit. Is he telling you to support abortion? Because you seem intent on allowing it to happen. Then say God loves you anyways.
And you didn't really answer anything.
Is that so?
You're always telling us you get direct guidance from the Holy Spirit.
Yes. You do too you just don’t believe it.
Is he telling you to support abortion?
No
Because you seem intent on allowing it to happen.
God is sovereign He allows what He allows, not me.
Then say God loves you anyways.

God does so love the world. You believe this, no?

vantexan

So tell me.....what does your Trump ($59.95) Bible have to say about taking care of the young, the sick, the aged and the starving? Isn't caring for the sick, aged , starving and homeless one of your Trump Bible's most basic commandments? Remember you can order the Trump Bible online or at your favorite Christian Nationalist bookstore. Cash is preferred because if avoids sales taxes but it will take credit cards with a 20% surcharge which will go to pay President Trump's legal fees.

No judge is going to listen to your grievances regarding any unrelated matters. The only thing he'll care about is how to rule on cases involving the well being of children in the care of his court. That will be the ONLY thing. And finding the cash needed to fulfill his decrees is not his problem.
Of course we should take care of the needy. That's not the same as bringing people in illegally and taking care of them. Why put them through the dangers of making them come to our southern border? Just send all our money over to their countries. Let's support everyone.

vantexan

Is that so?

Yes. You do too you just don’t believe it.

No

God is sovereign He allows what He allows, not me.

God does so love the world. You believe this, no?
Yes, that's so. We have free will. God isn't running our lives. You've said in the past I don't have any idea what women go through. You're just a closet liberal trying to hide your motives.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes, that's so. We have free will. God isn't running our lives. You've said in the past I don't have any idea what women go through. You're just a closet liberal trying to hide your motives.
Yes, that's so. We have free will.
Ok.
God isn't running our lives.
Do you believe that God is sovereign over all. Creation ? I do.

Do you believe anything happens in God’s creation by mistake?
You've said in the past I don't have any idea what women go through.
Do you?
You're just a closet liberal trying to hide your motives.
I do not adhere to any polarizing or political labels.

God so loves the world.

You do believe that, no?