1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Next Day Err

Yeah, we’re really controlling them when they have kids 😂Seems to be most guys would probably like some of these women to have abortion so they don’t have to pay this child support for 18 years.. trust me women are in control when they have offspring.
Women should always have control over their reproductive health. Men would do the same if they could become pregnant, let's not kid ourselves.

Integrity

Binge Poster
There is no doubt he is over all.
But, he has chose to limit himself and does not choose what human decisions will be as you infer.
There is no doubt he is over all.
But, he has chose to limit himself
My belief and faith is that God has no limits.
and does not choose what human decisions will be as you infer.
He definitely can place limits on the devils schemes in one’s life.

God will allow what God will allow.

The Holy Spirit is operating over and in all of creation. He enters believers in a special way.

God so loves the world. You do believe this, I hope.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Women should always have control over their reproductive health. Men would do the same if they could become pregnant, let's not kid ourselves.
1711680166960.png

vantexan

The planet is called Earth and recent United Nations report: Current global population 7.6 billion
2030: 8.6 billion
2050: 9.8 billion
2100 11.2 billion.
Bible thumpers (and don't forget to order your Orange Jesus bible) with nothing more than a GED and a preachers license might get up in front of his poorly educated flock and try to tell them that the planet's resources can provide for all of them without doing irreversible damage to it....a woefully unqualified opinion.
Your stats are outdated. According to the World Bank as of 2022 the world population was 7.951 billion people. I guess you haven't heard that much of the world is aging out and that when we peak the population will start dropping. China is expected to lose half its population by 2050 if I remember right. Too many decades of a one child policy. But that's just the unforeseen consequences of liberal policies. Just from the stats I've seen you push on a variety of subjects maybe you should try staying in your lane?

vantexan

Jesus asked out of it but yielded to God’s will.

A baby must yield to God’s Sovereign will. God gives life and takes life.

Not over life and death.

God is absolutely sovereign over every human decision.

Ultimately He did.
Is that what God's will is, that 60 million+ babies be aborted? God gives us free will. He doesn't control the choices we make. But he will hold us accountable for the choices we make.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Is that what God's will is, that 60 million+ babies be aborted? God gives us free will. He doesn't control the choices we make. But he will hold us accountable for the choices we make.
Does God make mistakes? My belief and faith is that while God gives humanity free will, He is sovereign over all, including the choices that humanity make and nothing happens in God’s universe by mistake. Go figure.

God so loves the world? You do believe this, no?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Sounds like you think he doesn't like free will.
God so loves the world!

I believe and put my faith in God’s Sovereignty, He is over all creation and loves us so.

He loves us so He has given us freedom however I believe and put my faith that free will is and always will subject to His Sovereignty.

God so loves us, you believe that don’t you?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He has given us freedom however I believe and put my faith that free will is and always will subject to His Sovereignty.
You're getting closer.
Even if one has no faith, he still has free will.
Adam and Eve were subject to His Sovereignty. He knew they would fall(make the wrong decision, sin). His eternal plan (before he made the world) to reconcile man to him through Jesus Christ is first seen in Genesis 3:15.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You're getting closer.
Even if one has no faith, he still has free will.
Adam and Eve were subject to His Sovereignty. He knew they would fall(make the wrong decision, sin). His eternal plan (before he made the world) to reconcile man to him through Jesus Christ is first seen in Genesis 3:15.
Nothing new me.

God so loves the world!

You believe this, no?

I hope you are close to and experiencing the fullness of His love.

He loves you with and everlasting love!

That is Good News!

🙏

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Nothing new me.

God so loves the world!

You believe this, no?

I hope you are close to and experiencing the fullness of His love.

He loves you with and everlasting love!

That is Good News!

🙏
John 3:16 is not the only verse in the Scripture, no?
"If you love me, you will keep my commandments." -John 14:15 -No?

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am not talking about scripture I am talking about God on high, and his great love for the world, and that includes you my friend.

You seem to have difficulty talking about the Good News of His love for humanity, sinners and saints. I hope it is just difficulty and not unbelief in His great love.

🙏

Integrity

Binge Poster
"If you love me, you will keep my commandments." -John 14:15 -No?
I think our Spirit grows by Gods grace when we seek God’s Spirit to empower us to grow in keeping His 2 commandments.

His love for us enables movement in this way of the Spirit.