MILLIONS OF DEAD AMERICANS
FROM LIMITED HEALTH INSURANCE
SO DONT TELL ME YOU CARE ABOUT THE FETUS
BC YOU DOWN WITH HEALTH INSURANCE PROFITS
YOOOO

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The Good News:

God so loves the world. Sinners and saints, all walks of life. (Even those involved in the termination of a pregnancy.)

Believe in this love.

Do you?
Oh, I definitely believe in this love..
But, sorry. That's not what His Word teaches the gospel is.
But, again, it doesn't matter. Make up what you want.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Oh, I definitely believe in this love..
But, sorry. That's not what His Word teaches the gospel is.
But, again, it doesn't matter. Make up what you want.
Maybe not the word your reading but it is what the Bible teaches.

I get it, all religious pick and choose.

How is this love experienced by you personally in your life?

Since you say you definitely believe in it.

The Good News: Love that suffers and dies for the salvation of the world. The Passion of Christ, a no greater love.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

“For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?” -1 Peter 4:17
"In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:"- 2 Thessalonians 1:8
Have you "obeyed the gospel?
Because he loved me, I have personally shown I love him be humbling myself in obedience to his will. Not mine. After I became one of His, my relationship/love has grown.

bacha29

Since you say you definitely believe in it.

The Good News: Love that suffers and dies for the salvation of the world. The Passion of Christ, a no greater love.
That's the great thing about religion. A person can pick out any passage from whatever ancient text they choose and use it to support any point of view they might have.

vantexan

No. I don’t believe He did.

Do you even read the OT?

He is just picking and choosing scripture as we all do.

You seem to have difficulty talking about the Good News of His love for humanity, sinners and saints. I hope it is just difficulty and not unbelief in His great love.

Is it unbelief or just difficulty?

🙏
You avoid directly answering my points. You can't make your personal theology work if you face what we're told in the New Testament. Of course I read the Old Testament. And as I've pointed out before the Old Law ended with the death of Christ. We're under the New Law, and in its entirety we know that God so loved us he was willing to sacrifice his son. That his son brought a new way to live. That through the Apostles we are given instruction in living the new way. And that those who refuse to live that way will be eternally punished. There's no picking and choosing. Either we accept it in its entirety or reject all of it.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Are you suggesting that the love and life of Jesus are not a free gift for those who believe it and receive it?

Religion is not the way, Jesus is the way.

I can’t see why anyone would try to limit the depth and the power of God’s great love for humanity, themselves, and others. Sinner’s and saints. But I believe unfortunately it only hinders the individual’s intimacy in knowing Him and the extent of His Passion for His Creation.

God so loves the world.

That is Good News.
Found your philosophy in a meme:
IMG_3406.jpeg

vantexan

For a professing "Christian" you seem quite selective when it comes to when, where and to whom those Christian ideals are applied. Care to explain how you determine the selection process when it comes to the application of those ideals?
Christianity isn't only practiced in the U.S. You can't help the world if you destroy the U.S. In your estimation where does helping the world end? When every last person on Earth is in the U.S.? How do you justify making the cartels richer bringing people here? How many women need to be raped on the journey? How many of them and children must be sold into sex slavery or in sweatshops to work their debt off?

Want to help the world? Develop markets that create jobs in their own countries. In spite of the liberal mantra of diversity most people do best in their own culture. Keep them home and export democracy and capitalism to them.

Integrity

Binge Poster
“For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?” -1 Peter 4:17
"In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:"- 2 Thessalonians 1:8

Because he loved me, I have personally shown I love him be humbling myself in obedience to his will. Not mine. After I became one of His, my relationship/love has grown.
As the Holy Spirit enable I obey the 2 commandments of the Lord.

I can only do that because of His great love for me.
Yes. I am glad to see that you seek obedience to His 2 commandments as well.

God so loves the world.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You avoid directly answering my points. You can't make your personal theology work if you face what we're told in the New Testament. Of course I read the Old Testament. And as I've pointed out before the Old Law ended with the death of Christ. We're under the New Law, and in its entirety we know that God so loved us he was willing to sacrifice his son. That his son brought a new way to live. That through the Apostles we are given instruction in living the new way. And that those who refuse to live that way will be eternally punished. There's no picking and choosing. Either we accept it in its entirety or reject all of it.
You avoid directly answering my points.
Sometimes.
You can't make your personal theology work if you face what we're told in the New Testament.
I find the Bible useful. It does help me to know God.
Of course I read the Old Testament. And as I've pointed out before the Old Law ended with the death of Christ.
You brought it up.
We're under the New Law, and in its entirety we know that God so loved us he was willing to sacrifice his son.
The Good News.
That his son brought a new way to live.
By the Spirit and not the flesh.
That through the Apostles we are given instruction in living the new way.
Only in that they point us to Jesus.
And that those who refuse to live that way will be eternally punished.
The apostles way is not the way, Jesus is the way.
There's no picking and choosing.
Obviously you still do. Face it my friend we all pick and choose, that is obvious.
Either we accept it in its entirety or reject all of it.
Absolutistic thinking is viewed as a cognitive distortion to some in the field of psychology.