1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

bacha29

Your stats are outdated. According to the World Bank as of 2022 the world population was 7.951 billion people. I guess you haven't heard that much of the world is aging out and that when we peak the population will start dropping. China is expected to lose half its population by 2050 if I remember right. Too many decades of a one child policy. But that's just the unforeseen consequences of liberal policies. Just from the stats I've seen you push on a variety of subjects maybe you should try staying in your lane?
China huh? According to UN projections which as always you can dismiss them if you choose like that's going to matter more than half of the world's population growth will occur in just 9 countries;
1. India
2.Nigeria
3.Congo
4. Pakistan
5. Ethiopia
6. Tanzania
7. Uganda
8. United States
9. Indonesia.
Moreover the least developed nation's of the world will experience a 33% increase in population between 2017 an 2030.
In addition those nations that are closest to the equator are experiencing and are expected to continue to experience the worst effects of climate change .

Integrity

Binge Poster
His love will hold Satan accountable, as it will hold us accountable.

Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. Matthew 25:41
Do you have difficulty talking about the Good News of His love for humanity, sinners and saints?

If so, I hope it is just difficulty and not unbelief in His great love.

I believe by faith that Jesus would and does offer to share Himself and His love with those caught up in one way or another in terminating a pregnancy.

His Passion spurs me on in faith.

Thebrownblob

China huh? According to UN projections which as always you can dismiss them if you choose like that's going to matter more than half of the world's population growth will occur in just 9 countries;
1. India
2.Nigeria
3.Congo
4. Pakistan
5. Ethiopia
6. Tanzania
7. Uganda
8. United States
9. Indonesia.
Moreover the least developed nation's of the world will experience a 33% increase in population between 2017 an 2030.
In addition those nations that are closest to the equator are experiencing and are expected to continue to experience the worst effects of climate change .
1711726667354.gif

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Do you have difficulty talking about the Good News of His love for humanity, sinners and saints?

If so, I hope it is just difficulty and not unbelief in His great love.

I believe by faith that Jesus would and does offer to share Himself and His love with those caught up in one way or another in terminating a pregnancy.

His Passion spurs me on in faith.
I temper my knowledge of the Good News with knowledge that I will be judged by God on whether or not I adhered to the teachings of Jesus. Accountability, not free love. Even the angels, the highest of God’s creation, were subject to His laws, and many were cast out of heaven for not aligning themselves with His will.

So, go ahead and feel good about your lack of responsibility, but also be aware that you will be held accountable for what you did for the least of your brethren (the unborn).

For whatsoever God has joined together (embryo), let no man rend asunder (abortion). Matthew 19:6

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think our Spirit grows by Gods grace when we seek God’s Spirit to empower us to grow in keeping His 2 commandments.

His love for us enables movement in this way of the Spirit.
I think you’re full of crap. You reject the scriptures plain teaching and continually make up crap.
You have a zeal for the Lord, but have no knowledge (Romans 10:2) When you are shown how to obtain that knowledge, you are willfully blind and go off even more on your own thoughts and ideas that are not even close to what God desires of us.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I temper my knowledge of the Good News with knowledge that I will be judged by God on whether or not I adhered to the teachings of Jesus. Accountability, not free love. Even the angels, the highest of God’s creation, were subject to His laws, and many were cast out of heaven for not aligning themselves with His will.

So, go ahead and feel good about your lack of responsibility, but also be aware that you will be held accountable for what you did for the least of your brethren (the unborn).

For whatsoever God has joined together (embryo), let no man rend asunder (abortion). Matthew 19:6
Are you suggesting that the love and life of Jesus are not a free gift for those who believe it and receive it?

Religion is not the way, Jesus is the way.

I can’t see why anyone would try to limit the depth and the power of God’s great love for humanity, themselves, and others. Sinner’s and saints. But I believe unfortunately it only hinders the individual’s intimacy in knowing Him and the extent of His Passion for His Creation.

God so loves the world.

That is Good News.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I think you’re full of crap. You reject the scriptures plain teaching and continually make up crap.
You have a zeal for the Lord, but have no knowledge (Romans 10:2) When you are shown how to obtain that knowledge, you are willfully blind and go off even more on your own thoughts and ideas that are not even close to what God desires of us.
IMG_5489.jpeg

vantexan

Does God make mistakes? My belief and faith is that while God gives humanity free will, He is sovereign over all, including the choices that humanity make and nothing happens in God’s universe by mistake. Go figure.

God so loves the world? You do believe this, no?
Did God direct Hitler, Stalin, Mao to kill hundreds of millions of people between them? Does he direct serial killers? Does he alter viruses in labs, causing the deaths of millions?

We have the Ten Commandments in the Old Testament. God said Thou Shalt Not on a number of them. If God said don't and we decide to do it anyways did God violate his own word directing us to do so?

I know your personal beliefs won't allow you to believe a loving God won't send people to Hell but the Bible is very clear that we will be judged by our actions in life and will either receive a reward or punishment. And the Bible is a record of God's interactions with Man. What he has done for us and what he expects of us. And what he will do to us. Fred's Myth just posted the words of Jesus in Matthew. Reject them at your own peril.

vantexan

1. India
2.Nigeria
3.Congo
4. Pakistan
5. Ethiopia
6. Tanzania
7. Uganda
8. United States
9. Indonesia.
The U.S. between abortions and choosing to have few babies is following the Western nation trend. Could very well be that Washington has decided to open the border to offset this. Notice that most coming across are working age young men. But make no mistake about it, at current birthrates the developed world is collapsing. Oddly enough A.I. and robotics may be the answer to lack of manpower. The question is what do they do with tens of millions of unemployed people? Bringing in millions of illegal immigrants at the very time that A.I. will displace tens of millions of citizens seems incredibly shortsighted.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Did God direct Hitler, Stalin, Mao to kill hundreds of millions of people between them? Does he direct serial killers? Does he alter viruses in labs, causing the deaths of millions?

We have the Ten Commandments in the Old Testament. God said Thou Shalt Not on a number of them. If God said don't and we decide to do it anyways did God violate his own word directing us to do so?

I know your personal beliefs won't allow you to believe a loving God won't send people to Hell but the Bible is very clear that we will be judged by our actions in life and will either receive a reward or punishment. And the Bible is a record of God's interactions with Man. What he has done for us and what he expects of us. And what he will do to us. Fred's Myth just posted the words of Jesus in Matthew. Reject them at your own peril.
No. I don’t believe He did.
Do you even read the OT?
He is just picking and choosing scripture as we all do.

You seem to have difficulty talking about the Good News of His love for humanity, sinners and saints. I hope it is just difficulty and not unbelief in His great love.

Is it unbelief or just difficulty?

🙏

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You seem to have difficulty talking about the Good News of His love for humanity, sinners and saints. I hope it is just difficulty and not unbelief in His great love.

Is it unbelief or just difficulty?

🙏
Neither. Nice try though .
You have nothing but blow.
You don’t even know what the “Good News” is.

bacha29

The U.S. between abortions and choosing to have few babies is following the Western nation trend. Could very well be that Washington has decided to open the border to offset this. Notice that most coming across are working age young men. But make no mistake about it, at current birthrates the developed world is collapsing. Oddly enough A.I. and robotics may be the answer to lack of manpower. The question is what do they do with tens of millions of unemployed people? Bringing in millions of illegal immigrants at the very time that A.I. will displace tens of millions of citizens seems incredibly shortsighted.
For a professing "Christian" you seem quite selective when it comes to when, where and to whom those Christian ideals are applied. Care to explain how you determine the selection process when it comes to the application of those ideals?