1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

newolddude

They all lied.

Amy Coney Barret in confirmation hearing: "Cases [like Roe] are so well settled that no political actors and no people seriously push for their overruling."

Brett Kavanaugh in confirmation hearing: "[Roe] is an important precedent... [Roe and Casey] have been reaffirmed many times. Casey is precedent on precedent."

Neil Gorsuch in confirmation hearing: "Roe v. Wade...is a precedent of SCOTUS. It has been reaffirmed...A good judge will consider it as precedent."

John Roberts in confirmation hearing: "[Roe] is settled as a precedent of the court, entitled to respect under principles of stare decisis. It is settled."

Samuel Alito in confirmation hearing: "When someone becomes a judge, you really have to put aside the things that you did as a lawyer...I would approach the question with an open mind."

bacha29

the practical implications of abortion or no-abortion are not important; what's important is the culture of death it facilitates and the countless other issues that culture seeps into and corrupts
Culture of death? Does that in your opinion include mass shootings here in the US and 18-19 year old's getting their heads blown off in the wars for oil dating all the way back to Kasserine Pass?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
U gotta be crazy not to have an abortion nowadays. Why would you want to spend the money on another bedroom in this housing market? Why would you want to spend the money on tuition or health insurance? Nuclear war is upon us. There's no future for you.
Or here’s a thought….birth control. Birth control is pretty darned effective when used properly. Crazy though, right? Imagine being responsible and avoiding the pregnancy in the first place. Yes, I’m aware some abortions are necessary, but how many women who are too careless to use birth control have had multiple trips to the abortion clinic? Abortion IS their birth control.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Or here’s a thought….birth control. Birth control is pretty darned effective when used properly. Crazy though, right? Imagine being responsible and avoiding the pregnancy in the first place. Yes, I’m aware some abortions are necessary, but how many women who are too careless to use birth control have had multiple trips to the abortion clinic? Abortion IS their birth control.
Not to mention the morning after pill.

UnionStrong

Pelosi said Republicans can’t be allowed to take the majority. Did she just tell her minions to start the rigging process again? Or declare war on conservatives?
23A522ED-81C6-4275-8A6B-168E7C6D4622.jpeg

vantexan

The Republican Party just lost one of its main weapons and might have screwed up. For 40+ years one of their main pillars, anger points and revenue generators was abortion. Now that it’s back to the states, the GOP’s ability to use abortion as a party plank in weakened.

They’re the dog that chased the car and actually caught it.
Or they've shown voters they mean what they say and will work to get what their voters want. Abortion was/will be a major issue but right now the economy/inflation is #1. Voters won't be drifting away from the party that's promoting fiscal responsibility.

UnionStrong

Or they've shown voters they mean what they say and will work to get what their voters want. Abortion was/will be a major issue but right now the economy/inflation is #1. Voters won't be drifting away from the party that's promoting fiscal responsibility.
Let’s not forget, these jackasses can’t supply baby formula! But they want to kill the babies!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

The crazies will be coming out of the woodwork now. ”Night of rage”.

Seriously are we expecting any common sense or moral integrity from the left wing crazies over this issue...Nope...:people_crybaby:

Roe v Wade was piss poor law, everybody knew it even ... now good old Biden will try to make a political issue out of it, and rive up his very small progressive loonies. All it takes is one crazy as we all have seen, something will happen on the street, in a Catholic Church Pro Life building. What will his response be, wouldn't he be promoting a similar even like Jan 6th, will he and his administration be held to the same standards as those so called insurrectionists?...:felloforit1:

If we have a repeat Summer of 2020 were fools are out there looting, rioting and fire bombing..It will put the last nail in the coffin of the Biden Administration..2022 is a given, nothing they can do will prevent the Republicans from taking the House and maybe the Senate. Biden then will be more useless if that is possible, 2024 will be only a pipe dream (Sorry Hunter).....:bigsmile2:

vantexan

U gotta be crazy not to have an abortion nowadays. Why would you want to spend the money on another bedroom in this housing market? Why would you want to spend the money on tuition or health insurance? Nuclear war is upon us. There's no future for you.
"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!" Mark your calendar rickyb, June 24th, 2022 is one of the greatest days in U.S. history!!!!!

newolddude

You're right on the short game as the economy and gas prices are #1. It took 49 years to overturn Roe V Wade. You have to think long term/big picture.