1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

rickyb

Or here’s a thought….birth control. Birth control is pretty darned effective when used properly. Crazy though, right? Imagine being responsible and avoiding the pregnancy in the first place. Yes, I’m aware some abortions are necessary, but how many women who are too careless to use birth control have had multiple trips to the abortion clinic? Abortion IS their birth control.
yea i like it. one thing i realized with covid and getting tests is how many barriers are we putting up to disincentivize ppl from acting a certain way. so for covid tests, there was a line up, sometimes you had to book the test ahead of time, the test is painful, etc. apply that to birth control.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Trump got you. He convinced white male America they're the victim.
Screenshot_20220624-134642_Twitter.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The best thing about this place is that its a raging sausage fest without a woman in sight. Bunch of people without uteruses telling women what to do with them.

You mean telling them what they can and can't do with the occupants of said uteruses. Just like you can't chop me to bits and vacuum me up. I know that must enrage you to no end.

bacha29

"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!" Mark your calendar rickyb, June 24th, 2022 is one of the greatest days in U.S. history!!!!!
Sure, we can't spend public funds to give southern belle Susie (13) who her brother got pregnant at the beginning of her life but it's ok to spend 100K+ in public funds for a heart operation for a 60 year old at the back end of his life.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Sure, we can't spend public funds to give southern belle Susie (13) who her brother got pregnant at the beginning of her life but it's ok to spend 100K+ in public funds for a heart operation for a 60 year old at the back end of his life.
Screenshot_20220624-134642_Twitter.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So those 8% are in your opinion are not deserving of legal reproductive protections? If so why in your opinion are they not so entitled?

Self-defense is always a legitimate right. Murder is the opposite. But, if you dehumanize someone by calling them a clump of cells, which describes all of us, or a domestic terrorist, then you can pretend it's not murder to kill them.

El Correcto

god is dead
This isn’t about hurting women or ending their bodily autonomy.
This is about outlawing abortion as a contraceptive and making it legal to do so. I highly doubt many states will take a hardline Christian stance on abortion without getting blow back at the ballot box. Abortion will still be legal is the vast majority of this country, but mothers do have a responsibility to the lives in their womb and a personal responsibility to not begin a life they can’t care for.

Abortion radicals have been a blight on this nation’s history and led a genocide of the unborn. There will now be reasonable regulations that will prevent gross abuses of human lives in the womb, america has had some of the most radical abortion laws in the world for far too long.