1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

oldngray

nowhere special
9a3c8df.jpg

vantexan

Yes. You won. Rub our nose in the :censored2: and tell us how we suck.

But also stop acting like you're the victim and liberals are pushing you around.
You think liberals haven't gloated all these years? Difference is you were defending the right to kill a baby. We're thrilled that abortion has just been greatly restricted. At the end of the day you haven't lost the right to an abortion. Just having a convenient abortion for many women.

vantexan

Sure, we can't spend public funds to give southern belle Susie (13) who her brother got pregnant at the beginning of her life but it's ok to spend 100K+ in public funds for a heart operation for a 60 year old at the back end of his life.
Exactly. Glad your new brain can comprehend.

vantexan

Trump got you. He convinced white male America they're the victim.
BS. Liberals have been saying openly for a number of years straight white conservative males are the problem. Guess y'all thought that would resonate with minorities. Judging by the approval numbers it appears minorities think liberal white males are the problem.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
BS. Liberals have been saying openly for a number of years straight white conservative males are the problem. Guess y'all thought that would resonate with minorities. Judging by the approval numbers it appears minorities think liberal white males are the problem.
Liberal white women with 12 cats and pink hair.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Sure, we can't spend public funds to give southern belle Susie (13) who her brother got pregnant at the beginning of her life but it's ok to spend 100K+ in public funds for a heart operation for a 60 year old at the back end of his life.
R u going to condemn the rioting that is going to take place or will you say it is peaceful

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I dont necessarily agree that it isn't a woman choice to get an abortion, I would try and talk any woman out of doing it, it ultimately does rest with the woman and her choice, where liberals lose the argument is abortion on demand at any point and any time, I just can't agree with that and to see these woman on tv talking about having 10, 15, 20 abortions is sick and genocidal

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I dont necessarily agree that it isn't a woman choice to get an abortion, I would try and talk any woman out of doing it, it ultimately does rest with the woman and her choice, where liberals lose the argument is abortion on demand at any point and any time, I just can't agree with that and to see these woman on tv talking about having 10, 15, 20 abortions is sick and genocidal
Most Americans are sickened at late term abortions

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Everyone can choose to butcher innocent human lives, they just have to face the consequences.