1000 Jobs Saved...

bacha29

You can't spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and not have it come back and bite you some day. Welcome to fiscal responsibility.
I'm looking to what you have to say when the "bite" starts biting your own benefits and your own wallet.

Meat

You can't spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and spend and not have it come back and bite you some day. Welcome to fiscal responsibility.

Are you :censored2:ing kidding me? Your giving fiscal advice? The board has officially reached new levels of absurdity!!!!!!!

vantexan

This is the problem with you. You ignore what was actually posted and make up something you wanted me to say.

I never said that Hillary was unaware, she never said that, no one did. What I said was that she didn't have any authority to order any of our armed forces- or CIA or NSA personnel- into the fight. The secretary of state doesn't have that authority no matter what your little right wing conspiracists tell you.

You need to learn to think. It isn't always about what you think you know. You need to learn to figure out whether what you think you know even makes sense. Expecting Hillary to send in the calvary is just plain stupid. Our government has never given the Secretary of State any authority over any armed forces. Geez- are all Texans as ignorant of the facts as you appear to be??????
And when did I say she had the power to order troops in? She's the effing Secretary of State genius. It was her ambassador, her consulate. She gets on the phone with the President. Oh, wait a minute, they were on the phone..."let's not be hasty, the election is near...if this goes south we need to come up with a cover story...what pisses off Muslims enough to kill?"

vantexan

I'm looking to what you have to say when the "bite" starts biting your own benefits and your own wallet.
You've repeatedly told me I'll start taking out more than I put in after a few years. Now that someone is looking to make it solvent you start squawking. It's a proposal, hasn't even made it through committee yet. Will be shaped and reshaped many times. Might never even make it to Trump's desk.

Meat

It's you're, not your...I'm giving grammatical advice too.

I read somewhere that people who correct other people's grammar on message boards are statistically more likely to afford a comfortable retirement in the United States - I guess this is an anomaly.

vantexan

I read somewhere that people who correct other people's grammar on message boards are statistically more likely to afford a comfortable retirement in the United States - I guess this is an anomaly.
And people who can't spell are stupid...read that somewhere.

Meat

I think Meat has poor loser issues. Wazza matter, did your candidate get her crooked ass kicked? Or are you a Stein man?

Loser? Surely you jest, Mr. cut-and-run. Somehow, someway, I had to work for the same evil-empire that you had to - during the decline I might add - and things turned out amazing. My father looks at my with pride; I suspect your daddy thinks of you as a cut-and-run bitch.

vantexan

Loser? Surely you jest, Mr. cut-and-run. Somehow, someway, I had to work for the same evil-empire that you had to - during the decline I might add - and things turned out amazing. My father looks at my with pride; I suspect your daddy thinks of you as a cut-and-run bitch.
Just so you know, I'll be living on less than half my pension, putting the rest into savings, and getting our house paid off in time to spend my old age in Kansas. You on the other hand will still be humping to make ends meet when you're(!) 70. Can't do that on a courier's pay these days unless you got in early and were topped out all these years.

Meat

Just so you know, I'll be living on less than half my pension, putting the rest into savings, and getting our house paid off in time to spend my old age in Kansas. You on the other hand will still be humping to make ends meet when you're(!) 70. Can't do that on a courier's pay these days unless you got in early and were topped out all these years.

I accomplished your life goals prior to age 25, so I hardly think I'll be "humping to make ends meet" at 70.

overflowed

It baffles me to see a couple people that never met to get so angry about things any of us really can change . you 2 should grab a bottle and drink together . next day you'll be as right as rain.

dmac1

Calvary????....as in the place where Jesus was crucified???

That is one funny typo. Brain thinks one thing and hands type whatever they want. And wasn't Jesus crucified at Calgary in Canada??? My years of education at the hands of Jesuits have betrayed me.