110 year sentence for truck driver....see?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Change the company name to No Brakes.
I know, I just couldn’t resist
1640913926071.png

Good to know a crash victim is only worth 2.5 years in Colorado. I want the same deal. I kill four people of my choice and spend 5 years in prison where I hopefully kill even more low life scum behind bars. It's a pity that the Democrats can only relate with the criminals and not the victims. Just take a look at the gang they call leaders in Washington. And Republicans are no better.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Drop the hammer on that POS
No matter how much he cries and apologizes, he apparently had a couple of opportunities to stop the disastrous chain of events that most people could have anticipated. He chose not to and killed people that never saw it coming or were involved whatsoever.
10 years for 4 lives?
At the most Kim Potter and Derek Chauvin should get no more than 2.5!

No matter how much he cries and apologizes, he apparently had a couple of opportunities to stop the disastrous chain of events that most people could have anticipated. He chose not to and killed people that never saw it coming or were involved whatsoever.
10 years for 4 lives?
Did you hear his interview? He was afraid he was going to die.....

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
10 years for 4 lives?

Did you hear his interview? He was afraid he was going to die.....
Yes…
I guess it’s easy after the fact to point out the several things he could/should have done to slow that speeding truck down, but he created the situation.
Those peoples lives were worth something.