12:00 Airs

clarnzz

Newer driver “Noon air commits are great, I had 80 stops off by noon”

Veteran driver “Noon air commits suck, I usually only have 20 stops off by 11”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Anybody else experiencing this? We can’t seem to leave the building before 9:45 for weeks now so all airs are now 12:00.
"Preload Encroachment" is real! This is a major problem the company is ignoring. They rather worry about what time a driver gets to a resi pickup that in the past, the pickup time was whenever you got there.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
"Preload Encroachment" is real! This is a major problem the company is ignoring. They rather worry about what time a driver gets to a resi pickup that in the past, the pickup time was whenever you got there.

It’s like nitpicking that the silverware doesn’t match in a burning house.

Cowboy Mac

I don’t understand why they can’t finish loading at a decent time. You start earlier, you finish earlier. How hard is that?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don’t understand why they can’t finish loading at a decent time. You start earlier, you finish earlier. How hard is that?
Good question. "Preload Encroachment" affects the whole operation yet nothing is done. My feeling is the company isn't staffed enough causing the preload delays and feeder delays in the hubs, which delays downstream. It becomes a vicious cycle.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Good question. "Preload Encroachment" affects the whole operation yet nothing is done. My feeling is the company isn't staffed enough causing the preload delays and feeder delays in the hubs, which delays downstream. It becomes a vicious cycle.
Over dispatched P/C drivers ,return late , twi wraps late , feeders leave late , feeder gets to destination late , that building under staffed , the out bound preload trailer leaves late , arrives at understaffed center late , preload wraps late , brownie overstuffed , leaves late , comes back to center late , holding up understaffed twi

Did I leave anything out ?
We will discuss late feeder air at another time ,,, class dismissed!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Preload methods have been sheet for years now they just figure it was better than to trust a monkey to obtain skills and responsibility.
I could rant for hours on this but being "short staffed" is just the tip of a very big iceburg.