12 am preload start Monday

haller

My son is a new driver and he says it is not terrible. Much better then working inside the Hub.

Your son must have a better attitude than this kid here right? I deliver to hilly parts of the city as driver helper. I feel like i was run over at the end of the week. I also work the preload.

Last edited:

No1b4Me

Wine wine wine. Give me a break.. * Thank god i load and unload A1, Amj , a2n ,l9 conatiners. You *. Hold up us airport workers. We are always waiting on air conatiners to be loaded. No wonder the pilots want to strike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your son must have a better attitude than this kid here right? I deliver to hilly parts of the city as driver helper. I feel like i was run over at the end of the week.
I think Matty just likes to pull our chain to get a rise out of someone. My son does the same thing. Once in a while he well admit that I might be right about driving and delivery procedures (because I listen to you guys). I just prey he makes it so I can retire and not worry everyday.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think Matty just likes to pull our chain to get a rise out of someone. My son does the same thing. Once in a while he well admit that I might be right about driving and delivery procedures (because I listen to you guys). I just prey he makes it so I can retire and not worry everyday.

You will never stop worrying about him. It's called being a good parent.