$120K Club 2019

Whither

Scofflaw
I can’t wait until I’m top rate.

I managed to pull in just under $70k at $23/hr thanks to the plentiful OT here.

Retro checks are going to help push a lot of drivers past the $120k mark.

Easily broke $30k in half a year at bottom scale, and ofc didn't get much OT until I qualified. In the mean time we got a handful of 22.4s, so this fella is getting on the 9.5 list in a couple weeks. Saving plenty wo trying (no kids and used to getting by at $15/hr), so I guess it's prolly time to bump my weekly 401k contribution haha.

MrFeeder

My checks weekly since November until current
Wait im not done
65FEA8CC-B4A2-4C8A-A9E9-9D84FDAB2A8B.jpeg

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Ignore @rod he lives in :censored2: hole Minnesota. He's considered poor even in third world countries. That's why all the refugees go to his state.
Better than California with 2 seasons.
Fires and Mud Slides.
I make a pile of money renting to immigrants. The Government Sectiom 8 Vouchers cash the same as checks from everyone else.

@542thruNthru you wouldn't survive in MN. You are too soft.
@UpstateNYUPSer would survive in California he would find plenty of work as a glory hole attendant

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Better than California with 2 seasons.
Fires and Mud Slides.
I make a pile of money renting to immigrants. The Government Sectiom 8 Vouchers cash the same as checks from everyone else.

@542thruNthru you wouldn't survive in MN. You are too soft.
@UpstateNYUPSer would survive in California he would find plenty of work as a glory hole attendant

That's because I use Charmin ultra soft.

I make millions of dollars a week off of the backs of illegal immigrants. You couldn't last 1 day in California.
giphy-61.gif