Fired club

JL 0513

True story: I once sent this text to my center manager: “I am sitting at (address) waiting for my DIAD to reboot because it crashed while I was rebooting it after it crashed during the prior reboot. It’s been about 10 minutes so far.”

His only reply: “Fantastic“

Third reboot was the charm that day. Those first few month of the DIAD Six provided so much easy extra income! 😆
They lost millions in extra driver pay by cheaping out on proper software engineers.

I haven't had a smartphone freeze or reboot in over a decade and they run hundreds of thousands of different apps, not just one.

Commercial Inside Release

I haven't had a smartphone freeze or reboot in over a decade and they run hundreds of thousands of different apps, not just one.
The software was rushed, because DIAD V ran on the 3G network. When the 3G spectrum was auctioned off by the government, lots of industries were left scrambling. UPS, only being concerned with harassing it's operations workers, was ill equipped to take effective action, and develop their new mobile software.

PVDs were the beta testers, back in 2019-2020 to 2021.

pkgdriver

The software was rushed, because DIAD V ran on the 3G network. When the 3G spectrum was auctioned off by the government, lots of industries were left scrambling. UPS, only being concerned with harassing it's operations workers, was ill equipped to take effective action, and develop their new mobile software.

PVDs were the beta testers, back in 2019-2020 to 2021.
Two pkg centers had the 6 at the beginning of 2020.