$15.00 per hour Min Wage for Amazon UPS Is Number 1Again

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Seriously though this was on CNN first reaction thats funny my second was holy .... how are we going to get seasonal workers? In the end not my concern im not managment they must be ... a brick right about now most of the guys who left last year left to go to Amazon now well just get there rejects

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
contract-signs-july-final-no-bleeds_Page_01_large.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Seriously though this was on CNN first reaction thats funny my second was holy .... how are we going to get seasonal workers? In the end not my concern im not managment they must be ... a brick right about now most of the guys who left last year left to go to Amazon now well just get there rejects
Seriously though there's already another thread on this.

Indecisi0n

I love how every part timer is up in arms about this (here and Facebook). You guys really are your own worst enemies. If only you took the time to fully understand something.

AwashBwashCwash

That's easy just pay the seasonal helper guys $18 an hour with a $100 per week attendance bonus and just keep paying the regular part-timers $13.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Amazon raises minimum wage to $15 for all US workers.
They are sending you a message UPS!!!, a lot of people will be leaving to work for Amazon. Starting before pick season, can't wait the chaos like last year in UPS. :onitswaysmiley::chaseups::overreactsmiley::dontgosmiley::dontgosmiley::panicsmiley::wootsmiley: