2% raises (2019) for 1-3 step progression folks... bend over, and simply take this

MAKAVELI

The biggest problem with creating a union is your starting point... You would have some leverage with the number of employees that could walk out, but starting fresh everything is negotiable company would taking everything away and you'd have start from zero... Iffy wether you would come out ahead...all-out would depend years of service with the company... I'm inclined to see then get through this tnt stupidity... Swallow some pride on leaving some amazon money on the table (that only hurt us) and get back to friend..ing steps they promised us
I don't know where you get the idea of starting from scratch. The starting point is exactly what your getting at the time of negotiations. It's called bargaining in good faith.

fedx

Extra Large Package
True fact glad I went thru the cdl program at express got my experience and left 2 months ago for UPS. Life is good at the moment lol.

I remember you posted a few months ago that you were thinking about going to UPS. So you did take it. Well you'll be making a ton more money than you ever would have at FedEx. Are you driving a semi for UPS? If so, you're a made man. I've checked UPS' website where I live and they have never had a truck driver opening in the last several years of looking (except last year they had a temp, seasonal opening during X-Mas). Anyway, you made a smart decision going with UPS.