$200 commission for new hire referrals

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We hired one in last year, got fired for threatening his supervisor...he must of lost it , we had a cop car outside our gate for almost two months just in case...I guess he got his revenge with police officer overtime...
Shortly after the "hire a thug" program started, a morning pcm advised us not to leave anything of value around. Lol.

They didn't show up for work every day either.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
We hired one in last year, got fired for threatening his supervisor...he must of lost it , we had a cop car outside our gate for almost two months just in case...I guess he got his revenge with police officer overtime...
We had the same thing happen last peak. A pvd, we'll call her Gangster Boo, threatened the center manager with a beat down if her check wasn't right the next week. Chicken turd center manager called the cops. I would have paid damn good money to see that one go down. Would have done the world a favor.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
To get the $200 the helper can't miss a single day. They know this is not realistic for 90% of seasonal hires thus UPS gets to keep their measly $200
Unless you make their schedule and tell them they get $100 bonus for showing up when you tell them.

Think outside the box

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
And your ass probably look like you backed out of a hail storm while smuggling ziplock bags full of pudding under your shirt.
D66586BC-D849-4504-8562-5B15EB52A534.jpeg

Correct