2018 Teamsters 804 supplemental proposals

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I do .click on your smartphone and vote
Only if you manage to get a letter from the IBT, sort through the fluff and instructions, secure your authorization code, then get authenticated, and vote by phone or internet...

....how is that much different or easier???

Only if you manage to get a letter from the IBT, sort through the fluff and instructions, secure your authorization code, then get authenticated, and vote by phone or internet...

....how is that much different or easier???
Just like the Millennials don't write checks or send out letters, they are very attached to the internet.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Just like the Millennials don't write checks or send out letters, they are very attached to the internet.
We are "almost required" to register on UPSer's.com for annual certifications, DOT physical forms, etc., so why not force the Company to share the expense and burden for contract ratification, through their portal, with third party oversight?

We are "almost required" to register on UPSer's.com for annual certifications, DOT physical forms, etc., so why not force the Company to share the expense and burden for contract ratification, through their portal, with third party oversight?
Especially after a bad first offer, they know they will have to make another. Just another attempt to bankrupt the Teamsters

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
They still have to open a piece of mail, sort through the fluff, and follow directions???

I don't see it making much difference until the USPS is out of the equation.
My thoughts exactly. Plus the few younger generation that they have gained, they may have lost some old timers that expect an actual ballot.

M

MenInBrown

I’m sure this is all UPSs plan. They now can throw a few peanuts at a couple issues to get it passed. Most teamsters will probably think we actually won something. Smh

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
"Almost".... being the operative term.

There is no contractual language to enforce that.

Sheep.... will stand in line.... for a shearing.

-Bug-
For some reason I don't think this sheep is confident in the notion that the State Panel will back me up if I were to refuse to log in to complete my "annual certification".

~Bbbl~™

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Why would it ?

Article 22.4 is National Master language.
You say this ^^^ in this thread. But then when someone goes to a union meeting and asks questions about 22.4's and all the technicalities that comes with it, you tell him why should his local answer his questions. It hasn't been worked out in the supplemental yet.