2020 candidates

El Correcto

god is dead
What the funk are you doing being a Moderator if you are too funky dumb to understand that members look at the post you quoted to understand what the post is in response to?!

I never did think you were qualified to be a Mod.

I guess it was one of those Social appointments because you are Black.

SMH
2E84EB18-587D-4130-B13A-44466FD2D1BB.jpeg

bbsam

Staff member
What the funk are you doing being a Moderator if you are too funky dumb to understand that members look at the post you quoted to understand what the post is in response to?!

I never did think you were qualified to be a Mod.

I guess it was one of those Social appointments because you are Black.

SMH
Have you ever heard the philosophy that states “Whatever is, is right”?

Well I’m still a moderator and you’re not.

As for which posts were quoted, maybe if you can’t follow the conversation, you should just stay out of it.

bacha29

With nothing on inventory that appears electable both parties will be looking to sign any free agent candidate they believe can win. For the GOP Kasich or Haley look like possibilities. For the Democrats Colorado Senator Mark Bennet is a name being mentioned recently as a person acceptable to all segments of the party. Liberal enough for the far left but not too much for the centrists and his background appears to be clean enough to make it difficult to get much on him.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Cuz you’re a maroon.

And you’re mad cuz ain’t nobody asking you to come back as a moderator.

And cuz, well, I’m pretty much Shatterstar to you Marvel universe.
You are rattled and you deserve it.
I love to get under your skin and pee you off!

You know why?
The reason is that you spend all your time on here trying to get under other people’s skin.

Remember ... I’m a mirror!

So you can feel what it’s like when other people feel like they are developing a relationship and the other person gets all pissy like you just did.

Good enough, I’m through for now.