2020 candidates

Serf

Get ready, Bloomberg is getting in.

Democrats know they don't have a candidate that can beat Trump, they're getting desperate.
Made billions in office. Came up with stupid soda law proposals, used his pulpit as NYC's Mayor & personal fortune to lobby against the NRA. He legally found a way to circumvent state law and ran for a third term, the list goes on. Plus he's an Elitist Jewish Man. Zero appeal to rank and file America.

Serf

Made billions in office. Came up with stupid soda law proposals, used his pulpit as NYC's Mayor & personal fortune to lobby against the NRA. He legally found a way to circumvent state law and ran for a third term, the list goes on. Plus he's an Elitist Jewish Man. Zero appeal to rank and file America.
And don't get me wrong, Bernie is to some extent too. The optics are just different.

oldngray

nowhere special
81ac69.jpg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Did she really say that?
Warren: I’m so sorry for the family here, and I know this is hard, not only for her family but for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa. But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are. Last month, I went down to the border and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers. I met with those mothers — who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were, hadn’t had a chance to talk to their children — and there was no plan for how they would be reunified with their children. I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat, and I don’t think mamas and babies are the place that we should be spending our resources. Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer.

Draw your own conclusion.

vantexan

Warren: I’m so sorry for the family here, and I know this is hard, not only for her family but for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa. But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are. Last month, I went down to the border and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers. I met with those mothers — who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were, hadn’t had a chance to talk to their children — and there was no plan for how they would be reunified with their children. I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat, and I don’t think mamas and babies are the place that we should be spending our resources. Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer.

She's nuts.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Did she need a translator to speak to these women ?

Serf

She’s going to get Schlacked in the election. But in her primary, she has a solid chance. Let us look to the moderate in name only healer and fellow billionaire just like Mr. T; Mike Bloomberg. We can look forward to him trying to run the country like he ran NYC.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Deval Patrick is jumping in.

Evidently the clown-car isn’t quite full yet.

Christ-on-a-stick.
Hillary Clinton: 2020 presidential run still on my mind 'all the time'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...690f66-059d-11ea-ac12-3325d49eacaa_story.html

Hillary Clinton Jokes About 2020: "I Have Always Been A Very, Very Slow Runner"

Thoughts?
None of your guys are really establishing a clear leader. I bet there's at least a 50% chance she ends up running.

She's just running her mouth about it way too much without being willing to definitively say, "Nope. I'm done. Thanks."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What do you think of Patrick?
I know nothing ... never heard of him.
Like to tell the story of how he knows racism, some one in Chicago once threw a coke can hitting him in the head, has never mentioned if the can was full or not. 71st governor of Massachusetts, do you really need to know anything more.
President Bill Clinton appointed Patrick as the US Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights in 1994.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Like to tell the story of how he knows racism, some one in Chicago once threw a coke can hitting him in the head, has never mentioned if the can was full or not.
71st governor of Massachusetts, do you really need to know anything more.
President Bill Clinton appointed Patrick as the US Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights in 1994.
Mitt Romney?