2020 candidates

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump had his stupidest day in office today and that is saying a lot!
Stupid, stupid tweets undoing all the Repug work in the hearing today.
Trump tweet.PNG

Trump's thin skin set up Schiff to do his thing and it hurt the Prez going into the 2020 elections.
Schiff twwet Yoganavich.PNG

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Trump had his stupidest day in office today and that is saying a lot!
Stupid, stupid tweets undoing all the Repug work in the hearing today.
View attachment 272003

Trump's thin skin set up Schiff to do his thing and it hurt the Prez going into the 2020 elections.
View attachment 272002

Generally speaking the majority of people are sick of Congress' never ending Impeachment fairy tale. They are always looking for that one piece of information that will provide them with a fact that they can run with. All other attempts have failed and Schiff's kangaroo trial is going the same way.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This Deval Patrick campaign website URL links to a Howie Carr column | Boston.com

While devalpatrick2020.com links to Patrick’s official campaign website, devalpatrick2020.org directed internet users to a Boston Herald column by Howie Carr, a longtime critic of the Bay State Democrat. Needless to say, the conservative commentator-turned-Republican loyalist is not a fan of Patrick’s new endeavor. And his column Tuesday characteristically derided the notion that Patrick would even consider a White House run (Carr is, after all, a close friend of President Donald Trump and a dues-paying member of the Republican president’s lavish golf club in Florida).
The domain was scooped up Wednesday, but Carr says it wasn’t him.
Boston.com is the online page of the Boston Globe which always sides with the Democratic Party.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Generally speaking the majority of people are sick of Congress' never ending Impeachment fairy tale. They are always looking for that one piece of information that will provide them with a fact that they can run with. All other attempts have failed and Schiff's kangaroo trial is going the same way.
Adam :censored2: should be re-schooled and have eye surgery.

floridays

There would be incredible Democratic voter turnout.
Thus proving the idiocy of your side.

You clowns will vote for celebrity in hordes for a person that brings nothing different to the table.

I guess she could be the best for you. She does have blackface and could convince many more black faces to vote for her singularly for the reason she has a blackface.

Let's be serious, exactly what will she offer that the other clowns haven't promised to deliver?

SOS, just a black pie hole to deliver the same promises.

floridays

I don't really have a side. "Why don't you just vote for Trump then?" is the most common response I get from the BC hard lefties whenever I offer them constructive criticism. LOL
I've seen you as level headed for a long time. We simply disagree on politics.
That said, exactly what could "The Oprah" bring besides celebrity and a blackface?

Your rabid far left would pull her to expose exactly where she resides today, but is afraid to expose it for fear of losing popularity with many white housewives.

I know where Oprah stands without her declaring it openly, many whites do not and she would lose support if she was forced to declare. I know a radical leftist negro when I see one. I was one long ago.

You are level headed, exactly what could she offer beyond celebrity? Her leftist views are as far left as anyone on your current roster.

Trump had celebrity, he also bucked the mainstream Rhino platform that enough republican voters were sick of and thus selected him from a field of 17 and enough democrat (blue dogs and Reagan democrats) voters to put him over the top.

Fact is, you aren't happy with your side and many on your side aren't as well.
Trump didn't get any never Trumper republican votes and won't this time. Democrats that voted for him last time must decide if they are better off with a second Trump term or roll the dice for your leftist destroyers.

That is the way I view it, just my personal opinion.

You offer great constructive criticism, I hope your deranged side doesn't listen.

You offer sound advice, you are just dealing with irrational ideologue's. My opinion once again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"what could "The Oprah" bring besides celebrity and a blackface?"

The best motto....OOOOO that's good! (She's not presidential material)