2020 candidates

oldngray

nowhere special
3064511.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Joe Biden and his allies are seizing on the left's crushing defeat in the UK as proof that only a centrist can beat Trump

Centrist Democrats are poised to argue that the routing of the Labour Party in Thursday's UK general election shows only someone like Joe Biden or Pete Buttigieg can beat President Donald Trump in 2020.

"Look what happens when the Labour Party moves so, so far to the left," Biden said on Thursday as the British election results became clear.

Backers of progressive candidates like Sens. Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren, however, can point to distinct local factors that shaped the election result in the UK, most significantly Brexit.

8d4f0488bac8b5c52568ab8a3414f3dd

Box Ox

Joe Biden and his allies are seizing on the left's crushing defeat in the UK as proof that only a centrist can beat Trump

Centrist Democrats are poised to argue that the routing of the Labour Party in Thursday's UK general election shows only someone like Joe Biden or Pete Buttigieg can beat President Donald Trump in 2020.

"Look what happens when the Labour Party moves so, so far to the left," Biden said on Thursday as the British election results became clear.

Backers of progressive candidates like Sens. Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren, however, can point to distinct local factors that shaped the election result in the UK, most significantly Brexit.

8d4f0488bac8b5c52568ab8a3414f3dd

Glad we won’t have to hear any more arguing over what the British people actually want when it comes to Brexit. I’d never been sure myself until I heard the election results. Was a full-on :censored2: of the left.

It will be fine

Glad we won’t have to hear any more arguing over what the British people actually want when it comes to Brexit. I’d never been sure myself until I heard the election results. Was a full-on :censored2: of the left.
It’s not a 2 party system, the election results don’t answer that question. There are plenty of “remain” conservative voters that just couldn’t handle Corbyn.