2020 Peak Over

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Glad we sent all of those rentals back for 3 days only to scramble to get them back as all of the volume we refused to pick up starts working it’s way through the system

Overpaid Union Thug

But-but-but ——- they had all been promised the opportunity to be kept on if they busted their butts and skipped their breaks. Are you saying UPS lied?
“You’ll at least get your foot in the door.”

“You’ll be the first person we call back.”

“You’re our next off the street hire.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
It’s over? Feels like it barely started for me. 307 stops yesterday and 302 today. Throughout the whole peak season most stops I got was 171 lol.

Dumbo

If they pass $2000 stimulus checks you can get ready for Peak 2021 with no PVDs or helpers. To put that in perspective, my family of 5 would get $10000.

Last edited:

Sixth Punch Sense

Really?

Do you know how many coach purses and big screen TVs I delivered to $5,000 trailers after the first stimulus?
But that was double the amount and fairly soon after COVID hit. The unemployment bonus has been over for some time, I would hope people will be smarter with this one. Agree with Dumbo $2000 per person would crush us

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But that was double the amount and fairly soon after COVID hit. The unemployment bonus has been over for some time, I would hope people will be smarter with this one. Agree with Dumbo $2000 per person would crush us
It’s gonna end up being $2000 or more per person eventually.

People are also getting more per child this time also. Point is people will blow the money as soon as it comes in.

$600 hell $2000 doesn’t do :censored2: when you’re 10k behind on rent and will be evicted ASAP.

Sixth Punch Sense

It’s gonna end up being $2000 or more per person eventually.

People are also getting more per child this time also. Point is people will blow the money as soon as it comes in.

$600 hell $2000 doesn’t do * when you’re 10k behind on rent and will be evicted ASAP.
No I think it was $1200 per adult and $600 per dependent, now it's $600 for everyone. So a family of four it's $1200 less. I agree people will be stupid with it but it's not the same amount of cash and will not affect us the way the first round did

Package Stick

"Send it."
If this is the new peak, sign me up. I don't need 60 hours. Hell give me 40. I don't need a $85k F350 to drive to the hub.
There are 3 in the lot at any time. Talked to a kid that owns one, still 50k+ under lmfao. When I have a mil I'll buy something in the 50k or so range (maybe), until then save.. save.. save.