2020 Peak Over

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
There are 3 in the lot at any time. Talked to a kid that owns one, still 50k+ under lmfao. When I have a mil I'll buy something in the 50k or so range (maybe), until then save.. save.. save.
Damn that’s crazy. When I got promoted to driver I bought a 22 year old truck lol

21Savage

Heard next week is gonna be a biotch... We're already being told we can use helpers again after being told not to use them this week. Typical UPS.

tech209

Forcing 22.4 in on Monday due to running air only on Thursday so only to imagine how pick up volume and ground is going to be......
I’ll take double pay

Heavy Package

Heard next week is gonna be a biotch... We're already being told we can use helpers again after being told not to use them this week. Typical UPS.

The logic of UPS Management:

1. Wednesday Dec. 30th called all PVDs and Helpers and told them "Thanks, the season is over."

2. Thursday December 31st told all Reg temps, 22.4, etc. we are heavy as heck next week. Everyone forced in and call your Helpers and PVDs to be prepared to work the week of January 4th-10th.

Actual photo of UPS Management Meeting in Atlanta

1609593406335.png

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
at least your building didnt call all the helpers to work today (monday) only to tell its drivers this am (some with helpers they bring with them) that no helpers can be worked. expanded monday routes, increased stops, and no pvds either.

a LOT of pissed of drivers this am.

thats the last time i arrange anything with any helper about anything. building doesnt contact my helper to tell him he can work, not my problem. no the helper may not have my phone number.

also, no i will not be working saturday when your t-s guys who think theyre forced in today, run out of hours on friday, cause No we will not go to 70hr rule. to bad so sad.

sure you can force me in on my day off, but thats only when you change the schedule by giving the proper notice, a weeks notice, of nexts weeks scheduled change, to include my scheduled forced 6th punch.

happy New Peak

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
One of the first things our sup said during the PCM was "congrats everyone, peak is over." There was a very detectable level of snickering coming from the back of the group where the old-timers hang out.

Overpaid Union Thug

One of the first things our sup said during the PCM was "congrats everyone, peak is over." There was a very detectable level of snickering coming from the back of the group where the old-timers hang out.
Weird. There really never is a group of old timers like that here. They are always scattered around while working on preload and hoping too many young drivers don’t call out so they can go home when there’s extra drivers.

Sixth Punch Sense

:censored2: show here. Everyone forced in, sent people home. Others over dispatched, no helpers, 8am start left the building at 9am. Back to the facility talked to a unloader(not sure that's the official title) said volume keeps crashing the belts.

going to be a fun week. At least I'll get some OT this week.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
UPS store had over 800+ pieces for me to pickup. I called my center to ask for help and the dispatcher said “I’ll see what I can do but do you think you can help someone once you’re done?”

tech209

Had half of someone else route on me all apartments and on top of that heavy pick ups.....sent 3 drivers to help pull stops off me at my 13 hour.....

this is just plain ridiculous and on top of that 17 drivers are on Covid leave

Dr.Brownz

at least your building didnt call all the helpers to work today (monday) only to tell its drivers this am (some with helpers they bring with them) that no helpers can be worked. expanded monday routes, increased stops, and no pvds either.

a LOT of pissed of drivers this am.

thats the last time i arrange anything with any helper about anything. building doesnt contact my helper to tell him he can work, not my problem. no the helper may not have my phone number.

also, no i will not be working saturday when your t-s guys who think theyre forced in today, run out of hours on friday, cause No we will not go to 70hr rule. to bad so sad.

sure you can force me in on my day off, but thats only when you change the schedule by giving the proper notice, a weeks notice, of nexts weeks scheduled change, to include my scheduled forced 6th punch.

happy New Peak
let-the-hate-flow-through-you-emperor-palpatine-meme.jpg