2020 Peak Over

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
UPS store had over 800+ pieces for me to pickup. I called my center to ask for help and the dispatcher said “I’ll see what I can do but do you think you can help someone once you’re done?”
That’s the best though. “Get as much into your truck as you can.” Sure thing. Whoops, took a big wide turn, now I can’t find my next stop, guess I’ll spend 10 minutes looking for it

Grey

I think we set the record of drivers getting back after 10pm on Monday. Today wasn’t much better and multiple pickups were just blown off. No PVD’s or rentals.

BeachBoy

Glad we sent all of those rentals back for 3 days only to scramble to get them back as all of the volume we refused to pick up starts working it’s way through the system
I told my coordinators that, right before Christmas. Nine peaks, I said. And you guys :censored2: it up everytime. Most years, you forget to account for return volume, and you have no idea what a factor gift cards play. I was told, nope, 26th, rentals are gone, pvd's gone.
Today, Me: hey, I have 5 pallets worth scheduled for this 700? I'm going to move it to this empty rental.
And also, this bulk I have won't go on that package car. "No, all cool, will have a pvd take it"