2020 Presidential Election - Polls Indicate a Toss-Up

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled3.png

This is true.

I don't think that's a fair measure of whether a Republican would be worthy of the the Presidency or not. Trump is still running the show. And it'd be just as bad for the Republican critic as it would be fun for the Democrats. See: Mitt Romney and John McCain.

Nikki Haley, Tim Scott and Mike DeWine are Republicans who currently come to mind as better Presidential picks than Trump.
Mickey Mouse would be a better Presidential pick than trump. Mainstream voters are going to punish the Republican Party for surrendering to the trump party.

Crazy? You didn't hear Sanders or AOC's speechs? AOC said "all Americans", not citizens. Biden raised his arm when asked if he would give illegals free healthcare.
Illegals all ready have free healthcare. Just go to any hospital emergency room. Healthcare should be a Christian value like Christ taught us.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Mickey Mouse would be a better Presidential pick than trump. Mainstream voters are going to punish the Republican Party for surrendering to the trump party.
Lol, good luck. Don't forget everything you see is filtered through liberal media bias. Even polling is sampled with too many Democrats.

Yak

I agree that all polls need to be taken with a grain of salt.. the main danger being complacency in the side which is predicted as the winner. If people think the election is already over, they are less likely to vote. This was a problem in 2016, for sure.

Yet if the people vote, Donald Trump's chances of re-election are grim. He lost the popular vote in 2016, and for the last 4 years, he has spent the majority of his time pissing people off.

I don't think he's added much of anything to his support base, so he's still relying on the same people who fell in love with his "im-an-:censored2:-and-proud-of-it" persona. With no one new standing next to him, and supposedly less republican moderates with him now, he's very reliant on voters NOT showing up on the polls. Apathy got him elected in 2016, and he needs it again.

But America seems really angry right now, and he's in the big seat. I think his advisors keep telling him that the more voter participation there is, the less likely he is to be re-elected. And that's why he keeps bull:censored2:ting about voter fraud, when all the facts show its basically non-existent. Not to mention the whole mail-in-vote thing, which has been a thing in the USA for a long time with no issues.

The dude is feeling desperate. Anyone not dependent on their pundits of choice can see it.

newfie

I agree that all polls need to be taken with a grain of salt.. the main danger being complacency in the side which is predicted as the winner. If people think the election is already over, they are less likely to vote. This was a problem in 2016, for sure.

Yet if the people vote, Donald Trump's chances of re-election are grim. He lost the popular vote in 2016, and for the last 4 years, he has spent the majority of his time pissing people off.

I don't think he's added much of anything to his support base, so he's still relying on the same people who fell in love with his "im-an-:censored2:-and-proud-of-it" persona. With no one new standing next to him, and supposedly less republican moderates with him now, he's very reliant on voters NOT showing up on the polls. Apathy got him elected in 2016, and he needs it again.

But America seems really angry right now, and he's in the big seat. I think his advisors keep telling him that the more voter participation there is, the less likely he is to be re-elected. And that's why he keeps bull:censored2:ting about voter fraud, when all the facts show its basically non-existent. Not to mention the whole mail-in-vote thing, which has been a thing in the USA for a long time with no issues.

The dude is feeling desperate. Anyone not dependent on their pundits of choice can see it.

#walkaway
#blexit

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
DNC would choose a new candidate. Would be shocked if it were Bernie. No way he'd win nationally. Might actually end up with a better candidate. LIKE MOTHER:censored2:ING MICHELLE. Nobody but AOC, @rickyb and their commie compadres would give a :censored2: that Bernie got snubbed if Michelle were Biden's replacement.

Not sure who the Republicans would pick if Trump were to die and swan dive off the :censored2:ter while hate Tweeting.

I only threw Sanders in there for the Weekend at Bernie's reference. If Joe goes down, the Dems couldn't act quickly enough to hope to have a chance. I guess they better start giving him whatever they are using to keep Ginsburg alive.