2020 Presidential Election - Polls Indicate a Toss-Up

floridays

The preoccupation with Trump over the Virus continues to be on display with the hard leftist street protests and rioting across the Country.
Correct, and neither are related.
It is a war with two different fronts with one mission, unseat Trump, no matter the cost required of the country and individual Americans.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled2.png

PT Car Washer

Look at deaths per capita.
Saying we're doing "very poorly" compared to other countries is just factually incorrect.
1/4 0f all deaths in the world right hear in the richest and most expensive health care industry in the world and trump calls that a success. Most Americans would have a better chance of recovery from a witch Doctor in some 3rd world country.

Yak

Look at deaths per capita.
Saying we're doing "very poorly" compared to other countries is just factually incorrect.

If anything, I am being gentle with my language...

To be factual: the USA is sucking hard.

Here is the only source you need. A running tally of death of some notable countries...

New Zealand: 22
S. Korea: 309
China: 4.634
Spain: 28,813
France: 30,480
Italy: 35,418
UK: 41,403
India: 54,975
Mexico: 59,106
Brazil: 112,423
USA: 177,424

Make America Great, indeed.

One doesn't need to play games with numbers. One doesn't need statistics like "deaths per capita".

Because all lives have equal value. And more Americans are dead than anyone else.

But the media you listen to has convinced you that American deaths have less meaning than those of other countries. 177k dead? That's not so bad if you look at "death's per capita", because the more people you have around, the less value in any individual life.

You've been bamboozled by statistics. It happens. But it's sad to see.

El Correcto

god is dead

Here is the only source you need. A running tally of death of some notable countries...

One doesn't need to play games with numbers. One doesn't need statistics like "deaths per capita".

Because all lives have equal value. And more Americans are dead than anyone else.

But the media you listen to has convinced you that American deaths have less meaning than those of other countries. 177k dead? That's not so bad if you look at "death's per capita", because the more people you have around, the less value in any individual life.

Yeah, democrats did a horrendous job, especially New York. I’m disgusted with their lack of care when it comes to calling out the atrocities committed by Cuomo. Anything to further the Marxist progressive ideology, no matter the amount of lives destroyed or lost.

vantexan

Here's a stat. 3% of those deaths happened to people 44 or younger. 90% happened to those 55 or older. Mostly with pre-existing conditions. The higher the age group, the more deaths. Let's get back to work, back to school, stop using fear to control everyone or influence elections.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
DNC would choose a new candidate. Would be shocked if it were Bernie. No way he'd win nationally. Might actually end up with a better candidate. LIKE MOTHER:censored2:ING MICHELLE. Nobody but AOC, @rickyb and their commie compadres would give a :censored2: that Bernie got snubbed if Michelle were Biden's replacement.

Not sure who the Republicans would pick if Trump were to die and swan dive off the :censored2:ter while hate Tweeting.
You mean Michael?

Yak

Here's a stat. 3% of those deaths happened to people 44 or younger. 90% happened to those 55 or older. Mostly with pre-existing conditions. The higher the age group, the more deaths. Let's get back to work, back to school, stop using fear to control everyone or influence elections.

So... if I am understanding your point correctly:

People aged 55+ don't matter.... Let 'em die, and let's get back to normal.

An intersting stance. I don't agree, but if you can't convince yourself of the value of a life, I don't think anyone can.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Never been interested in the strange assertion that she’s a man.

You gotta open your mind up bro, you'll never know the truth unless you do. Always interesting evidence out there

Like a roll of quarters in his panties, or obama accidentally referring to him as "michael" on multiple occasions.

vantexan

So... if I am understanding your point correctly:

People aged 55+ don't matter.... Let 'em die, and let's get back to normal.

An intersting stance. I don't agree, but if you can't convince yourself of the value of a life, I don't think anyone can.
Who says they don't matter? But the reality is if we don't get our economy back up to full speed you're also going to have to deal with a lot more deaths due to depression, drugs, alcohol, suicide, violent robberies, etc. The reality may be until we get a vaccine that older people with various conditions are going to have to stay at home, or be very careful going out. Millions have gotten this without dying. A lot didn't even know they had it. So it's not an automatic death sentence and it certainly doesn't affect the young the way the flu does and we've learned to live with the flu.

vantexan

You gotta open your mind up bro, you'll never know the truth unless you do. Always interesting evidence out there

Like a roll of quarters in his panties, or obama accidentally referring to him as "michael" on multiple occasions.
They do have hospital records of the kids' births and I doubt they were rigging all of that 20+ years ago because they knew he'd be elected president someday. A camera catches a moment where fabric is bent a certain way and you guys go aha! My brother believes 9-11 was an American government inside job too. A lot of free time on people's hands.