2020 Presidential Election - Polls Indicate a Toss-Up

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I agree that all polls need to be taken with a grain of salt.. the main danger being complacency in the side which is predicted as the winner. If people think the election is already over, they are less likely to vote. This was a problem in 2016, for sure.

Yet if the people vote, Donald Trump's chances of re-election are grim. He lost the popular vote in 2016, and for the last 4 years, he has spent the majority of his time pissing people off.

I don't think he's added much of anything to his support base, so he's still relying on the same people who fell in love with his "im-an-:censored2:-and-proud-of-it" persona. With no one new standing next to him, and supposedly less republican moderates with him now, he's very reliant on voters NOT showing up on the polls. Apathy got him elected in 2016, and he needs it again.

But America seems really angry right now, and he's in the big seat. I think his advisors keep telling him that the more voter participation there is, the less likely he is to be re-elected. And that's why he keeps bull:censored2:ting about voter fraud, when all the facts show its basically non-existent. Not to mention the whole mail-in-vote thing, which has been a thing in the USA for a long time with no issues.

The dude is feeling desperate. Anyone not dependent on their pundits of choice can see it.

Your first sentence was correct..

Your second sentence is 50 % accurate (Donald does piss people off) and him losing the popular vote because of California and New York..true...His chances of re-election are much, much higher than 2016.

Your third sentence about the whole mail-in-vote thing is incorrect, absentee voting has been in place for a long time with no issues...This whole new vote by mail will be froth with corruption and fraud...I guarantee it. If this election is close (Trump Landslide) we will not have a clear winner on November 4th, it will end up in the courts again. It is not worth the risk, people just have to show up present a proper ID and vote in person like we have been doing for centuries. This whole (Fake) pandemic concern for our citizens by the Democrats is based on them getting their guy into the White House, they know that will be a lot of voter fraud associated with mail in balloting and that some of their loyal voters will be more than willing to participate...

You got it right when you stated Trump is in the big seat and making big man decisions...(Where's Biden?)

And correct: People are angry and it isn't just the protesters....rioters, looters and :people_crybaby: ...
There are a lot of angry people on the Republican side, we just act like fools... but please not not push us.. there is a point of crossing the line...So let their cheerleaders continue to play in their Democratic controlled cities ... kill, wound and destroy their neighborhoods with Biden's blessing, denial and/or unawareness, and we will see what happens come November 3.....

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Mickey Mouse would be a better Presidential pick than trump. Mainstream voters are going to punish the Republican Party for surrendering to the trump party.
TDS YODA.jpg

Method Mensch

69e3f3318cc29d83b66eb82ca43ee4b301-trump-susan-b-anthony.2x.rsquare.w700.jpg
Trump pardoned Susan B. Anthony. He just lost the married man vote and likely the general election. He had this one wrapped up with a bow and he blew it. Way to go, loser.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Many Catholic Priests and even the Pope himself teach many liberal beliefs.

Father Robert Morey, the pastor at Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Florence, told the Florence Morning News that he had denied Biden communion because "any public figure who advocates for abortion places himself or herself outside of Church teaching."

Box Ox

Trump pardoned Susan B. Anthony. He just lost the married man vote

You don't really believe that, do you? Why are hard leftists so insistent that 2020 America is still early 1800s America when it comes to....everything?

Is the TDS flowing through you something you continuously feel or is it like an occasional pain?

Take some deep breaths and calm down, guy. Let's just get out the vote and beat Trump in November using level heads.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Many Catholic Priests and even the Pope himself teach many liberal beliefs. Except they call them Christian values. Not sure what values trump follows. The value of the almighty Dollar maybe?
LibTurds support abortion!
Not sure the Pope goes for abortion?
Just barely allows contraception!

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You don't really believe that, do you? Why are hard leftists so insistent that 2020 America is still early 1800s America when it comes to....everything?

Is the TDS flowing through you something you continuously feel or is it like an occasional pain?

Take some deep breaths and calm down, guy. Let's just get out the vote and beat Trump in November using level heads.
I think he is a pinhead and probably a pencilneck!

Method Mensch

Only Old Man Jingles gets me. Sigh.
cover1.jpg

The big package

Many Catholic Priests and even the Pope himself teach many liberal beliefs. Except they call them Christian values. Not sure what values trump follows. The value of the almighty Dollar maybe?
What liberal beliefs do they teach, pedophilia and abortion ??? Biden and Clinton must have graduated the top of their class !!!

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm with ya, boss. Trump is a natural maroon. It's stroked out guy vs the maroon in the election and I'm voting for stroked out guy.
That’s being very generous toward Biden. The guy has been an idiot forever and a known liar about what a failure he has been since law school.
You really have no clue do you?