2020 Presidential Election - Polls Indicate a Toss-Up

El Correcto

god is dead
Never heard Biden say any of your crazy accusations. I do agree that moderate and swing voters (like myself) will control this election. Do you really believe any of us want another 4 years of trump?
Is that how you view yourself? A moderate swing voter?

No you are a retarded communist and you won’t determine a gosh darn thing in 2020. Have a little self awareness and humility.

PT Car Washer

Is that how you view yourself? A moderate swing voter?

No you are a retarded communist and you won’t determine a gosh darn thing in 2020. Have a little self awareness and humility.
And a retired Army veteran. Is that your opinion towards all veterans that you do not agree with? If so that is fine. I served so you can insult the uniform that I wore with pride.

El Correcto

god is dead
And a retired Army veteran. Is that your opinion towards all veterans that you do not agree with? If so that is fine. I served so you can insult the uniform that I wore with pride.
I don’t care if you shot osama.
You’re a democrat, a blight on this society. You clearly didn’t understand your oath to the constitution.

PT Car Washer

I don’t care if you shot osama.
You’re a democrat, a blight on this society. You clearly didn’t understand your oath to the constitution.
Independent voter and I took an oath to the Constitution of the United States. Not to any political party, Democrat, Republican or the new trump party. What oath have you ever taken my little friend?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What liberal beliefs do they teach, pedophilia and abortion ??? Biden and Clinton must have graduated the top of their class !!!
good good Woodchuck.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Independent voter and I took an oath to the Constitution of the United States. Not to any political party, Democrat, Republican or the new trump party. What oath have you ever taken my little friend?
Bernie Sanders is an independent you jackass, you probably aim to rob your grand children to shore up your retirement income with government boondoggles you’ll never have to pay into. Ask yourself this soldier of the constitution. What flag would Democrat fight under if this country split, what constitution would they be trying to enforce?
1597885835603.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Bernie Sanders is an independent you jackass, you probably aim to rob your grand children to shore up your retirement income with government boondoggles you’ll never have to pay into.
Ask yourself this soldier of the constitution.
What flag would Democrat fight under if this country split, what constitution would they be trying to enforce?
You mean like Obama and Trump did?

newfie

Bernie Sanders is an independent you jackass, you probably aim to rob your grand children to shore up your retirement income with government boondoggles you’ll never have to pay into. Ask yourself this soldier of the constitution. What flag would Democrat fight under if this country split, what constitution would they be trying to enforce?
View attachment 306547

is that the unemployment kneel?

Yak

Your first sentence was correct..

Your second sentence is 50 % accurate (Donald does piss people off) and him losing the popular vote because of California and New York..true...His chances of re-election are much, much higher than 2016.

Your third sentence about the whole mail-in-vote thing is incorrect, absentee voting has been in place for a long time with no issues...This whole new vote by mail will be froth with corruption and fraud...I guarantee it. If this election is close (Trump Landslide) we will not have a clear winner on November 4th, it will end up in the courts again. It is not worth the risk, people just have to show up present a proper ID and vote in person like we have been doing for centuries. This whole (Fake) pandemic concern for our citizens by the Democrats is based on them getting their guy into the White House, they know that will be a lot of voter fraud associated with mail in balloting and that some of their loyal voters will be more than willing to participate...

You got it right when you stated Trump is in the big seat and making big man decisions...(Where's Biden?)

And correct: People are angry and it isn't just the protesters....rioters, looters and :people_crybaby: ...
There are a lot of angry people on the Republican side, we just act like fools... but please not not push us.. there is a point of crossing the line...So let their cheerleaders continue to play in their Democratic controlled cities ... kill, wound and destroy their neighborhoods with Biden's blessing, denial and/or unawareness, and we will see what happens come November 3.....

But.. absentee voting is voting by mail... you put a vote in an envelope... and mail it...

Five states already do all votes by mail....

170k Americans are dead from the pandemic...

It's fine you support Trump, but it's odd you selectively ignore reality directly down pundit lane. I guess it is easier to have someone else do the thinking for you... but I'm not too much into that sort of thing.

You seem one of the die-hard Trump supporters, however. I'm curious as to why you feel he will do better in the coming election compared to the last? He didn't carry the popular vote at the height of his popularity in 2016, and now everything is objectively worse than it was four years ago. Who are his new supporters? Who are the new groups who were anti-trump before, but are pro-trump now? I'm interested to know, as that would help me get a better idea of your side of the coming election.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Seriously.. Look who is running against Trump!

170 k dead from the Chinese virus is Trump’s fault? Was he not criticized for prohibiting travel to and from China by the Democrats back in January. No one knows just how many lives were saved by that move. If Hillary was in office during this pandemic with her open borders policies and her China connections we would be looking at 500,000 dead in the US.

Maybe you should face reality, stop watching CNN and start thinking for yourself.

Yak

Seriously.. Look who is running against Trump!

170 k dead from the Chinese virus is Trump’s fault? Was he not criticized for prohibiting travel to and from China by the Democrats back in January. No one knows just how many lives were saved by that move. If Hillary was in office during this pandemic with her open borders policies and her China connections we would be looking at 500,000 dead in the US.

Maybe you should face reality, stop watching CNN and start thinking for yourself.

I don't think any single man can be wholly blamed for a large crisis, but one can certainly look at that man's response to the crisis and compare those results to other countries facing the same issue.

The USA is doing very poorly, comparatively.

Except, apparently, compared to fantasy America where Hillary was president. That place is a total :censored2:show. But that place doesn't exist anywhere but in your mind.

And so, real Americans in the real world are dead that might still be alive had different actions been taken. Perhaps not calling the disease a liberal hoax and not publicly refuting medical experts would have been a wiser course.

Regardless, being criticized by the opposition party does not absolve the President of the entire situation. As we've both agreed, Trump is in the big chair and he found himself tested with a national crisis. Then he dropped the ball, and all he or anyone who supports him can do is point fingers and bust out the whatabouts.

I don't watch CNN. I read Reuters. They generally seem to be the most unbiased news source I can find. I wholeheartedly recommend them.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You are forgetting that in the beginning of this pandemic your precious Dems were too busy trying to impeach Trump. You would think that at least one would of looking been at this virus in China and would of sounded a alarm or show concern since they are so much smarter than Trump. Guess what they were so preoccupied with getting Trump at all costs they put this China virus on the back burner and they have the gaul of blaming him for more deaths.

Box Ox

You are forgetting that in the beginning of this pandemic your precious Dems were too busy trying to impeach Trump. You would think that at least one would of looking been at this virus in China and would of sounded a alarm or show concern since they are so much smarter than Trump. Guess what they were so preoccupied with getting Trump at all costs they put this China virus on the back burner and they have the gaul of blaming him for more deaths.

The preoccupation with Trump over the Virus continues to be on display with the hard leftist street protests and rioting across the Country.