2020 Presidential Updates

newfie

I'm not. If the overwhelmingly conservative Supreme Court doesn't want to take up the case it'll probably be because they don't think it's worth their time.

i dont think their time will be a consideration. I think their decision will be whether they want to be involved in this election or even whether the issues presented are serious enough to involve them.

It will be fine

8ECAEB7A-CDBC-4F9F-B5A2-E6EE04AC7E0A.jpeg

Box Ox

Sidney Powell, who?
Was probably willing to talk a big conspiracy game at press conferences but not willing to put her law license on the line by saying the same stuff in court. She was just there to get paid and somebody didn't like that! LOL

Trump campaign cuts ties with attorney Sidney Powell after bizarre election fraud claims

"Trump himself has heralded Powell’s involvement, tweeting last week that she was part of a team of “wonderful lawyers and representatives” spearheaded by Giuliani."

"Powell made headlines with her statements at a Thursday news conference where, joined by Giuliani and Ellis, she incorrectly suggested that a server hosting evidence of voting irregularities was located in Germany, that voting software used by Georgia and other states was created at the direction of late Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez and that votes for Trump had probably been switched in favour of Biden."