2020 Presidential Updates

floridays

lin wood.jpg

floridays

Was probably willing to talk a big conspiracy game at press conferences but not willing to put her law license on the line by saying the same stuff in court. She was just there to get paid and somebody didn't like that! LOL

Trump campaign cuts ties with attorney Sidney Powell after bizarre election fraud claims

"Trump himself has heralded Powell’s involvement, tweeting last week that she was part of a team of “wonderful lawyers and representatives” spearheaded by Giuliani."

"Powell made headlines with her statements at a Thursday news conference where, joined by Giuliani and Ellis, she incorrectly suggested that a server hosting evidence of voting irregularities was located in Germany, that voting software used by Georgia and other states was created at the direction of late Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez and that votes for Trump had probably been switched in favour of Biden."
Garbage.
I'll wait for her filing.

vantexan

Was probably willing to talk a big conspiracy game at press conferences but not willing to put her law license on the line by saying the same stuff in court. She was just there to get paid and somebody didn't like that! LOL

Trump campaign cuts ties with attorney Sidney Powell after bizarre election fraud claims

"Trump himself has heralded Powell’s involvement, tweeting last week that she was part of a team of “wonderful lawyers and representatives” spearheaded by Giuliani."

"Powell made headlines with her statements at a Thursday news conference where, joined by Giuliani and Ellis, she incorrectly suggested that a server hosting evidence of voting irregularities was located in Germany, that voting software used by Georgia and other states was created at the direction of late Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez and that votes for Trump had probably been switched in favour of Biden."
Well that's disturbing. She had done a great job representing General Mike Flynn and has been on FOX numerous times in the last couple of years. When she said all of that stuff I thought she must have something concrete or she wouldn't stick her neck out like that as a lawyer. Tucker Carlson questioned all of this last week and took some heat for it. I was hoping he was wrong, that this was the Hail Mary that would save Trump. Very disappointing. And makes me think Trump is definitely on the way out. If they're just trying to B.S. their way to a favorable ruling from the Supreme Court then it's over.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Well that's disturbing. She had done a great job representing General Mike Flynn and has been on FOX numerous times in the last couple of years. When she said all of that stuff I thought she must have something concrete or she wouldn't stick her neck out like that as a lawyer. Tucker Carlson questioned all of this last week and took some heat for it. I was hoping he was wrong, that this was the Hail Mary that would save Trump. Very disappointing. And makes me think Trump is definitely on the way out. If they're just trying to B.S. their way to a favorable ruling from the Supreme Court then it's over.
Holy S*:censored2:*t!
Just saw Rudy & Sidney crash and burn show!
WTF!
That was some crazy ss:censored2:ttt!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
When you have Republicans saying they see no evidence of fraud, even if there was, it's unlikely Trump will pull this out.
Yeah ... that’s been evident for a couple weeks now.
I assume Trump will create chaos as much and long as possible.
The TDS infected idiot LibTurds have been lying and making ss:censored2:tt up for over 4 years.
They are so naive and stupid, they think it’s going to be back to the 90’s.
They’ve been delusional so long, they can see past their nose.

vantexan

The TDS infected idiot LibTurds have been lying and making ss*tt up for over 4 years.
And yet we're the fools if we disagree with them.

oldngray

nowhere special
The TDS infected idiot LibTurds have been lying and making ss*tt up for over 4 years.
There is no doubt there was fraud. It was always going to end up in the courts. And the courts are extremely to throw out masses of votes when some might have been legitimate mixed in with the fraudulent ones. Plus higher courts will try their hardest to avoid toxic cases like this.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1606130704637.png

fishtm2001

There is no doubt there was fraud. It was always going to end up in the courts. And the courts are extremely to throw out masses of votes when some might have been legitimate mixed in with the fraudulent ones. Plus higher courts will try their hardest to avoid toxic cases like this.
Nothing but outrageous and unsupported claims of voter fraud, repeatedly vowing to release the evidence, only to refuse to produce it when asked.

fishtm2001

"It's an enormous national humiliation that our so-called president is eagerly attempting to find a pseudo-constitutional loophole through which to stage a coup that would end even the pretense of democracy in America. It might, through the long lens of history, be an even worse humiliation that the attempt is so amateurish, conducted by a deranged alcoholic lawyer with motor oil leaking out of his head and an assemblage of hacks and crackpots who allege, in the ever-quotable words of John Bolton, a conspiracy "so vast and so successful that apparently there's no evidence of it."

Andrew O'Hehir

newfie

I dont believe a candidate can hide in his basement and blow away the voting total records by significant percentages.
I would like to see a good explanation for the 3am surge in those states that decided the election. How did a michigan add 150000 votes for Biden at 3 am when no counting was supposedly going on. This also happened in georgia, wisconsin, nevada and Pa.
i would like to see a good explanation for the over voting that occurred in numerous precincts in the deciding states.
Larry hogan said Trumps refusal to conceed is reminiscent of a banana republic, i would counter that not ensuring a valid election is.

As i have said many times before i believe Trumps challenge is almost impossible though he has achieved the impossible quite a few times the past 4 years.

but for once i would like to see a good accounting of why we have these anamolies in our voting

So despite the drama a good vetting of the election results does not harm our country if anything it strengthens it by validating the election results.