2020 Presidential Updates

newfie

Well that's disturbing. She had done a great job representing General Mike Flynn and has been on FOX numerous times in the last couple of years. When she said all of that stuff I thought she must have something concrete or she wouldn't stick her neck out like that as a lawyer. Tucker Carlson questioned all of this last week and took some heat for it. I was hoping he was wrong, that this was the Hail Mary that would save Trump. Very disappointing. And makes me think Trump is definitely on the way out. If they're just trying to B.S. their way to a favorable ruling from the Supreme Court then it's over.

She brings up some great points about the voting machines that may bear fruit. Trump has to hold his group together while he fights this.
he cant have a lawyer muddying the waters with an international conspiracy argument while he is trying to fight this vote on election law.
not to mention
1606144692745.png

newfie

Nothing but outrageous and unsupported claims of voter fraud, repeatedly vowing to release the evidence, only to refuse to produce it when asked.

it will be released in the courts where it belongs. there is an evidence pecking order of which you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down on the bottom. where you belong

cachmeifucan

Still waiting for the Georgia recount. Pennsylvania accepted illegal ballots because a judge didn't have the right to change election laws. Then a few counties in good ole Wisconsin

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Lol, you guys really need to pay attention to what is really going on in the courts. Lmao. This is all about to change.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Lol, bringing out all of the guns.
Former President Obama sits down for a live interview hosted by the Washington Post
Hhmmm wonder if his name is going to be front and center with this election fraud?