2020 Presidential Updates

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hopefully, there are enough observers and law enforcement on hand to prohibit the debacle of November 3rd again.
Almost everybody I know including my Democrat wife expressed disbelief that the State Farm Arena was legit.
There was so much BS going on there that Chicago, New York and Philadelphia would be proud.

Stacey Abrams and her crew stole an election once ... hopefully lightning does not strike twice.

Having lived in Metro Atlanta for almost 50 years, nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to politics, graft and dishonesty when it comes to the City of Atlanta.
Maybe you should move to California. :lol:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Is this how trump wants to be remembered by history? As the only President who attempted to subvert American democracy by a lot of legal tricks? Globalist loyalist? Really? Another Q Anon conspiracy theory? Does it ever end?

"Legal tricks" sounds like preemptive sore loser talk. I don't know about Q anon, I'm not a guilty-conscienced walk away Democrat. What little I know of Q, it sounds likely to be a Chinese disinformation campaign.

It isn't a conspiracy theory to state the fact that some people think consolidating power under a one-world government is the best path. Nor is it a conspiracy theory to state that some of those people occupy positions within the intelligence community.

Thanks to Judge Sullivan refusing to do his legal duty and dismiss the charges against General Flynn, a lot more evidence of misconduct within the FBI is now public record than would have been if he just dismissed the case 6 months ago.

But go ahead and dismiss facts you don't like as conspiracy theory (the real world version of thought crime). Conspiracy theories wouldn't be nearly the problem they are if it weren't so obvious the "official" narrative being pushed is mostly fantasy.

floridays

Is this how trump wants to be remembered by history? As the only President who attempted to subvert American democracy by a lot of legal tricks? Globalist loyalist? Really? Another Q Anon conspiracy theory? Does it ever end?
American history ends if Biden and dimocrats are inserted as president and senators rom Georgia.

Mark those words as well.
Yeah you pt, I'm talkin to you.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Maybe you should move to California. :lol:
If I leave Georgia, it will be to East Tennessee.
No State income tax, mountains and lakes, Smoky Mountain Park and a lot of people like TurdBoy .*

* No teeth
1606448925731.png

floridays

Fact is, you are wrong.

You have an amazing track record of being wrong.

Get over it, Trumpism was soundly rejected.
My track record of being right is amazingly high.
Since you have noted my record of being wrong, list them..... it's fresh in your mind.

You know a robbery is in process.
If not, how did this clown (Biden) get more support than the big eared Nigerian,( twice elected) and the smartest human alive that (supposedly) has a vagina vote and all other 57 possibilities.

Forget all that, tell me where I have been wrong.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well, that didn’t go as planned. A recount of votes in Milwaukee demanded by Donald Trump’s campaign increased Joe Biden’s margin of victory — by 132 votes.
Tens of thousands of ballots were separated during the recount at the Trump campaign’s request. 51,060 Milwaukee County voters self-certified that they were ‘indefinitely confined’ during the election. All of those voters who submitted their ballots had their ballot envelopes set aside for objections by President Trump’s representatives.

The board of canvassers decided that those votes would still count. The Trump campaign believes both categories could be fraudulent. Rick Bass, the only republican on the county’s 3-person board of canvassers, suggested those ballots will be subject to a Trump campaign legal challenge at a later date

fishtm2001

My track record of being right is amazingly high.
Since you have noted my record of being wrong, list them..... it's fresh in your mind.

You know a robbery is in process.
If not, how did this clown (Biden) get more support than the big eared Nigerian,( twice elected) and the smartest human alive that (supposedly) has a vagina vote and all other 57 possibilities.

Forget all that, tell me where I have been wrong.
Biden got more votes than Obama because his opponent was a maroon who lies, golfs and tweets on the public dime.