2020 Presidential Updates

The big package

Biden got more votes than Obama because his opponent was a maroon who lies, golfs and tweets on the public dime.
President Trump got more votes than Obama because their educated and they they know what's best for the country. Biden got more votes than Obama because dead people felt that he needed help and maybe also because they think that he is actually one of them , the walking Dead !!!

The big package

Let the anarchy begin just like I predicted Biden's black voters and the defund police groups are starting to put the heat on Biden to do what He claimed he would do. . They want the police defunded and black lives matter groups involved in White House decisions . What are you going to do Joe ? Either way you go you're screwed , old school moderate Democrats Will not except a radical decisions and snowflake radicals will not accept no action !!! The honeymoon is over already and it hasn't even started yet !!!

fishtm2001

Let the anarchy begin just like I predicted Biden's black voters and the defund police groups are starting to put the heat on Biden to do what He claimed he would do. . They want the police defunded and black lives matter groups involved in White House decisions . What are you going to do Joe ? Either way you go you're screwed , old school moderate Democrats Will not except a radical decisions and snowflake radicals will not accept no action !!! The honeymoon is over already and it hasn't even started yet !!!
I'm much more worried about white supremacist/Qanon wackadoodles taking to the streets.

The big package

I'm much more worried about white supremacist/Qanon wackadoodles taking to the streets.
Agreed !!!
16065693234816998943985173279199.jpg

Box Ox

Let me know if you need help on how to read this.
Let me know if you need help reading the following response I gave after you posted that attachment in the "Go away in PA." thread:

Did Pennsylvania Record Many More Mail-In Votes than Ballots Requested?

"One of the many pieces of misinformation repeated by President Donald Trump and his legal team, in an effort to dispute the results of Trump’s 2020 election loss to Joe Biden, was the claim that the number of mail-in votes recorded in Pennsylvania greatly exceeded the number of mail-in ballots requested:"
Pennsylvania reports having mailed out 1,823,148 ballots, of which 1,462,302 were returned. Yet total mail-in voters number 2,589,242? From where did the extra 1,126,940 votes come?

"This claim was egregiously wrong, however.

The 1.8 million figure represents the number of mail-in ballots that Pennsylvania reported had been requested by persons registered as Democrats as of the voter registration deadline of Oct. 19. That figure did not include the hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots that were also requested by persons registered as Republicans (or persons registered with third parties affiliations or with no party affiliation) as of that date"

"The deadline for requesting mail-in ballots was several days later (Oct. 27), and by then
over 3 million mail-in ballots were requested, of which over 2.6 million were ultimately returned by the specified deadline for ballot counting"

"The numbers reiterated by Trump and his supporters in an attempt to prove election fraud in Pennsylvania bore no relationship to the total of mail-in votes recorded in that state and were not proof of any type of malfeasance or major error in vote-counting."

Pennsylvania Mail-in Ballot Requests Hit 2.8 Million, Including 700,000 GOP Voters

Voting & Elections

839016B3-E135-4CE8-B88E-1B9126C67F4A.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let me know if you need help reading the following response I gave after you posted that attachment in the "Go away in PA." thread:

"One of the many pieces of misinformation repeated by President Donald Trump and his legal team, in an effort to dispute the results of Trump’s 2020 election loss to Joe Biden, was the claim that the number of mail-in votes recorded in Pennsylvania greatly exceeded the number of mail-in ballots requested:"

The 1.8 million figure represents the number of mail-in ballots that Pennsylvania reported had been requested by persons registered as Democrats as of the voter registration deadline of Oct. 19. That figure did not include the hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots that were also requested by persons registered as Republicans (or persons registered with third parties affiliations or with no party affiliation) as of that date"

"The deadline for requesting mail-in ballots was several days later (Oct. 27), and by then
over 3 million mail-in ballots were requested, of which over 2.6 million were ultimately returned by the specified deadline for ballot counting"

"The numbers reiterated by Trump and his supporters in an attempt to prove election fraud in Pennsylvania bore no relationship to the total of mail-in votes recorded in that state and were not proof of any type of malfeasance or major error in vote-counting."

Pennsylvania Mail-in Ballot Requests Hit 2.8 Million, Including 700,000 GOP Voters

Voting & Elections

View attachment 319337
Do you honestly think snopes is a legitimate fact checking site?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Voting & Elections

View attachment 319337
Why did they take down the numbers and redo them?