2020 Presidential Updates

Sportello

My track record of being right is amazingly high.
Since you have noted my record of being wrong, list them..... it's fresh in your mind.

You know a robbery is in process.
If not, how did this clown (Biden) get more support than the big eared Nigerian,( twice elected) and the smartest human alive that (supposedly) has a vagina vote and all other 57 possibilities.

Forget all that, tell me where I have been wrong.
Let's make it easy. Tell me what you have been correct about. Show your work.

floridays

Fact is, you are wrong.

You have an amazing track record of being wrong.

Get over it, Trumpism was soundly rejected.

Off the top of my head, when I first signed up I told democrat whiners and complainers when The newly Elected Senator of Alabama would be installed as a Senator.

I actually offered Statute which the clowns would have no part of.
Look it up, I'm not your clerk.

Around the same time look at my arguments with @bbsam about Devin Nunes claims.
Once again not your clerk.

Just take a walk down the Mueller investigation lane, it's full o where I was right.

floridays

I already replied
but knock yourself out, read the whole thread
Elizabeth Warren page 16 post 312

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]floridays

Well-Known Member​

• Dec 17, 2017
  • Add bookmark
BrownArmy said:
You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content
Alabama Code Title 17. Elections § 17-15-1
Special elections are to be held in the following cases:

(1) When a vacancy occurs in the office of senator or representative in the Legislature, when the Legislature will be in session prior to the next general election for that office.

(2) When a vacancy occurs in the office of representative in the Congress of the United States, by which the state may be deprived of its full representation at any time Congress will be in session prior to the next general election for that office.

(3) Whenever any general or special election for members of the Legislature or for representatives in Congress is not held.

(4) When any vacancy occurs in any state or county office filled by election of the people not otherwise provided for by the Constitution of Alabama of 1901, or laws of this state.

(5) In such other cases as are or may be provided for by law.

Alabama Code Title 17. Elections § 17-15-2

All special elections shall be held on such day as the Governor may direct.

Alabama Code Title 17. Elections § 17-15-4

The Governor must give notice of any special election for representatives in Congress, or state officers, by proclamation.

Alabama Code Title 17. Elections § 17-15-7

Special elections are to be held and conducted, the returns thereof made and certificates given, and, unless otherwise expressly provided, regulated in all respects by the provisions in relation to general elections.

Alabama Code Title 17. Elections § 17-14-1

The following officers in this state shall be elected by the qualified electors thereof:  Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, Auditor, Secretary of State, Treasurer, Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries, public service commissioners, senators and representatives in the Legislature, Chief Justice and associate justices of the Supreme Court, judges of the courts of appeals, circuit courts, and district courts, district attorneys, judges of the probate court, sheriffs, coroners, clerks of the circuit courts, tax assessors, tax collectors, county treasurers in counties of more than 56,000 population, as provided by law, members of county commissions, constables, representatives in Congress, United States senators, electors for President and Vice President of the United States, and such other officers as may be required by law to be elected by the people, when not otherwise specially provided for.

Alabama Code Title 17. Elections § 17-14-11

At the general election to be held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November 2008, and each six years thereafter, a senator of and from the State of Alabama in the Senate of the United States shall be elected by the people for a term of six years, beginning on the third day of January next after the election.  At the general election to be held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November 2010, and every six years thereafter, a senator of and from the State of Alabama in the Senate of the United States shall be elected by the people for a term of six years, beginning on the third day of January next after the election.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
She is a sheep. Every time I read her posts I go "ewe!"
Lame Dad Joke ... not that there is anything wrong with them!

1606631343265.png

floridays

It’s as if population and overall turnout increased in the last 8 years.
Actually if anyone took the time to run the numbers based on replacement and taking out the illegal vote/population and felons that have lost the right to vote my guess is the population of legal voters hasn't risen that much.
I'm sure someone with the time or looking for a paycheck in dissecting the counts in the disputed cities/states will look at it.

It does hinge on legal voters, not count every vote.
You seem to be too ignorant to understand the concept however.