2020 Presidential Updates

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Damn they got busted this is over. They watch video of watching these people pull out ballots from under tables after they told everyone to leave. Smh.. This is truly crazy..

They let people perjury themselves.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1607021416402.png

fishtm2001

Damn they got busted this is over. They watch video of watching these people pull out ballots from under tables after they told everyone to leave. Smh.. This is truly crazy..

They let people perjury themselves.
You KNOW it’s bad when Giuliani leans over to suggest she dial it back a little.

Ou812fu

Oh my God! Her evidence is that the vans didn’t have enough food....SO OBVIOUSLY the vans were full of fraudulent ballots!

Seriously ..this is insane!

People that believe this crap are too stupid to be allowed to vote!
People testified today that they saw 10's of thousands votes being carried out of those vans.

Ou812fu

Rigghtt..

Then why did they put that lady on to talk about food?
You need to watch what happened in Georgia today. I'd bet this whole thing with the way they did it. Was to have people tell their lies, then throw them under the bus. It happened all day today in Georgia. The senators even said that the election boss just lied to them an hour ahead of time.

Re-Raise

I saw 55,000 Biden votes being carried away by 10 golf carts with MAGA stickers on them. Press conference tomorrow!
I didn’t see them hit a single shot! There is no way they needed a golf cart that big to carry those clubs!

THE ONLY POSSIBLE REASON THAT CART WOULD BE THERE, WOULD BE TO CARRY ALL OF THE BALLOTS!

(I don’t really believe this ..because I’m not batsht crazy)

Last edited: