2020 Presidential Updates

Re-Raise

Let’s take baby steps toward reality

Step1 ..Who will be sworn in as President in January?

if you can’t even answer this question..we can’t move on to step 2 yet

The big package

Let’s take baby steps toward reality

Step1 ..Who will be sworn in as President in January?

if you can’t even answer this question..we can’t move on to step 2 yet
Well the Chinese Government is certainly excited , Dementia Joe and his clueless staff will help them carry on with their plans to take over and dominate America !!!
16068755591261266733100973216210.gif

newfie

Wow, you're right. Our pandemic election was different from the other ones. You'd better phone that argument into the Trump campaign so they can use it to prove the election was rigged in court.

cover up noted. lack of integrity noted. you got yours regardless of how underhanded . got it. :censored2: election integrity. Unlike you some of the signed sworn statements are from democrats that valued a free and fair election over political gain.

newfie

We should start taking bets on the odds Barr gets fired today. He just announced there was no evidence of fraud that could change the election results.

that was the spin which was clarified later by the justice department. Saying i have not seen all the evidence is not the same as saying you have investigated fully and found no fault. nice spin though

Box Ox

cover up noted. lack of integrity noted. you got yours regardless of how underhanded . got it. * election integrity. Unlike you some of the signed sworn statements are from democrats that valued a free and fair election over political gain.
Do you have a link to what the statements say? Have they been submitted as evidence to any court?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Do you have a link to what the statements say? Have they been submitted as evidence to any court?

The cases, by and large, are being dismissed on motions to dismiss, before discovery. They can't submit evidence before discovery. The motions to dismiss are being granted in a catch 22 situation. When election lawsuits are filed before an election, they get dismissed on lack of standing. When they are filed after, they are dismissed on the doctrine of "laches", from the French for "lazy". "Laches is an equitable doctrine, typically raised as an affirmative defense by a defendant in a civil dispute, whereby a party may be barred from raising a claim due to an unreasonable delay in pursuing the claim."

Most of Trumps team do not specialize in elections, go figure. But, regardless, the fact that "no evidence" has been submitted in court is a red herring. Though there is undoubtably fraud being committed, the main challenges are against the illegal changes in the election laws.

I agree with trump that the election was rigged by the Democrats and they were so smart about it that there is no way to prove it. Just like when Israel blew up the World Trade Center towers and everyone blamed it on Saudi Arabia so we invaded Iraq.

When you've been doing it for decades, you pick up a few tricks. Like filing coordinated lawsuits against Secretaries of States to force them to implement rules that make it nearly impossible to disqualify ballots on the basis of signature mismatches. Republicans need to get their heads out of their a**es and wake up to just how corrupt the Democrats are, and to what depths they are willing to sink to get their way. Not saying Republicans aren't corrupt, the Democrats just have them beat in that arena.

It will be fine

The cases, by and large, are being dismissed on motions to dismiss, before discovery. They can't submit evidence before discovery. The motions to dismiss are being granted in a catch 22 situation. When election lawsuits are filed before an election, they get dismissed on lack of standing. When they are filed after, they are dismissed on the doctrine of "laches", from the French for "lazy". "Laches is an equitable doctrine, typically raised as an affirmative defense by a defendant in a civil dispute, whereby a party may be barred from raising a claim due to an unreasonable delay in pursuing the claim."

Most of Trumps team do not specialize in elections, go figure. But, regardless, the fact that "no evidence" has been submitted in court is a red herring. Though there is undoubtably fraud being committed, the main challenges are against the illegal changes in the election laws.

When you've been doing it for decades, you pick up a few tricks. Like filing coordinated lawsuits against Secretaries of States to force them to implement rules that make it nearly impossible to disqualify ballots on the basis of signature mismatches. Republicans need to get their heads out of their a**es and wake up to just how corrupt the Democrats are, and to what depths they are willing to sink to get their way. Not saying Republicans aren't corrupt, the Democrats just have them beat in that arena.
I would take the fact that no lawyers that are experts in election law are willing to take Trump’s case as a sign that he has no valid argument.

fishtm2001

It looks like we finally see what it takes to get Republicans to speak out about Dumb donald and his conspiracy loving uneducated cult: death threats against themselves and their families.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I would take the fact that no lawyers that are experts in election law are willing to take Trump’s case as a sign that he has no valid argument.

There is at least one who has joined the efforts in Georgia. As you might imagine, there's probably not a lot of money to be made challenging elections, so probably not a lot of lawyers specializing in those cases. The firms that have been contacted have been turning them down due to conflicts of interest.

I will say, that for someone who was so vocal about the potential for fraud, Trump really should have had his team be more proactive about the legal proceedings and monitoring what the Democrats were up to.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
There is at least one who has joined the efforts in Georgia. As you might imagine, there's probably not a lot of money to be made challenging elections, so probably not a lot of lawyers specializing in those cases. The firms that have been contacted have been turning them down due to conflicts of interest.

I will say, that for someone who was so vocal about the potential for fraud, Trump really should have had his team be more proactive about the legal proceedings and monitoring what the Democrats were up to.
How would they have monitored? Like this?

The lame duck President and his followers are going to ride off into the sunset in Jan. These Trump supporters are whining about China? Trump said Chinese President Jinping was handling Coronavirus well. Trump was besties with with Commies Kim and Putin. Trump was and is those two leaders besties. America should be friends with all nations. It was Ok with Russia, N. Korea. Let’s not forget Trump invited the Taliban to Camp David on US taxpAyers.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
How would they have monitored? Like this?

Just talking about the rules they were getting changed leading up to the elections. If Trump was as concerned as he claimed to be, his team might have been on the alert for those things. I don't really think Trump thought he could lose, so he was caught flat footed. Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall. I do hope that he is at least able to demonstrate on public record the election shenanigans that go on, though.

It will be fine

3 members of the SCOTUS were on W’s election legal team. It’s not an obscure area of law. Trump’s team is made up of clowns because no lawyer with self respect will take the case.