2020 Presidential Updates

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
3 members of the SCOTUS were on W’s election legal team. It’s not an obscure area of law. Trump’s team is made up of clowns because no lawyer with self respect will take the case.

The issue is that there are 50 states, plus DC now, all with their own election laws and rules. The Democrats were coordinated in their efforts to make changes to laws and rules in certain states. Not to mention they have engaged the services of most of the firms that could help Trump with election issues, creating conflicts of interests that force these firms to decline requests for representation from Trump. Like I said, when you've been at this for decades, you learn a few things. It's not just the Democrats either, all of the establishment want Trump out because he's drawing attention to their corruption.

newfie

Do you have a link to what the statements say? Have they been submitted as evidence to any court?
every post of yours is a link to a concept that you could care less that an election was clearly stolen. you ladies whined for 4 years about some BS russian collusion nonsense , claimed you were keepers of election integrity and now try to deflect your own theft every chance you get.

I dont expect Trump to be able to pull this out there is not enough time allowed to adequately challenge a crooked election but i do hope the challenge fixes at least some if not all of the processes that make our election rife for fixing.

you cant alibi precincts where voter turnout exceeds registered voters.
you can't alibi that states do not have a process to purge dead voters and voters that have moved out of state from the rolls.
you cant alibi democratic strongholds just sending unrequested ballots out to anyone and everyone regardless of whether they exist or not.
you cant alibi the post office and polls stations back dating late ballots.
you cant explain in any logical sense how Biden lost significantly more counties then any other presidential candidate across the country but yet somehow magically managed to energize only the voters in specific decisive democratic run areas at levels well above any past demonstrated levels and only in those areas.

but you can either show your concern for election integrity or you can accept your cheap win realizing its result will be destructive to the core of our country and hope that the other side does not decide to one up your side on the cheating in the future.

you folks spun that russian fairy tale after 2016 and convinced your people that they needed to cheat too win.
the other side now believes that this one was stolen and that will alibi a dishonest response to your sides dishonest response.

we either fix the election processes or we keep sliding down the slippery slope on which we're headed.

your integrity will show by how you respond. Good luck

Kingofthenorth

every post of yours is a link to a concept that you could care less that an election was clearly stolen. you ladies whined for 4 years about some BS russian collusion nonsense , claimed you were keepers of election integrity and now try to deflect your own theft every chance you get.

I dont expect Trump to be able to pull this out there is not enough time allowed to adequately challenge a crooked election but i do hope the challenge fixes at least some if not all of the processes that make our election rife for fixing.

you can't alibi that states do not have a process to purge dead voters and voters that have moved out of state from the rolls.
you cant alibi democratic strongholds just sending unrequested ballots out to anyone and everyone regardless of whether they exist or not.
you cant explain in any logical sense how Biden lost significantly more counties then any other presidential candidate across the country but yet somehow magically managed to energize only the voters in specific decisive democratic run areas at levels well above any past demonstrated levels and only in those areas.

but you can either show your concern for election integrity or you can accept your cheap win realizing its result will be destructive to the core of our country and hope that the other side does not decide to one up your side on the cheating in the future.

you folks spun that russian fairy tale after 2016 and convinced your people that they needed to cheat too win.
the other side now believes that this one was stolen and that will alibi a dishonest response to your sides dishonest response.

we either fix the election processes or we keep sliding down the slippery slope on which we're headed.

In court, Trump lawyers have provided no evidence whatsoever. You are making extreme dangerous claims and you have no evidence. Just the words of a know pathological liar/conman. Why would anyone in their right mind take you seriously?

Re-Raise

And this is why everyone that think biden won. Should be a little concerned.
Damn! I tried to watch all of that ..but I could feel the brain cells dying as I watched it!

No wonder you clowns are so stupid if this is where you get your information!

Good lord!

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Damn! I tried to watch all of that ..but I could feel the brain cells dying as I watched it!

No wonder you clowns are so stupid if this is where you get your information!

Good lord!
Do you not see the following? And it is only getting bigger.

vantexan

Very well put.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If Trump had won, Botox would be riding the Trump train.

Of course, I'm a little like that as well except I have not forgotten the insidious TDS conspiracies the LibTurds railed about.

Now they try and pretend "Let's all just get along!" ................. friend:censored2:*king :bsbullf:!

Last edited:

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I took a bite.

"How well do we know Donald Trump? Pretty well, it would seem. Nobody has ever accused the outgoing president of possessing a complex personality. His behavior in office confirmed the common view, barely disputed even by his allies, that he is a shallow narcissist, blind or indifferent to common decencies, with poor impulse control and a vindictive streak. His futile attempt to litigate away electoral defeat may appall you, but it probably doesn’t surprise you."

Where are the facts? All I read was orange man bad