2021 Buyout?

Karma...

June 9 sure does sound like the day where the company will be redirected in a variety of ways......Maybe the redundancy of Regions and Districts will be addressed with corresponding buy outs including Operations....I am also surprised that HR, I.E, LP, P/E etc have yet to be outsourced... Better not Bigger means balancing and controlling management costs and non-essential spending...The Teamsters will fall into line with the next contract.... Hopefully appearance standards will make a comeback as well....

Karma...

all that deadweight takes money away from contracts, compensations, improvements and above all increased stock price....no one is entitled to a job at any company....if you are not producing more than you are paid you are a dead weightier......remember the rule of m.a.r. ?.....how about paid over ?.....ups had a clearer vision in my day...I hope carol can turn the ship into a better direction and let the diversified management hold people accountable and do their job.......I saw a brownie driver with a beard and a stupid floppy hat....she looked terrible and presented a lousy image of ups....

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
yes...company issued...stupid looking no matter what......and doesn't say much for the folks wearing them.
I wore the uniform wide-brim boonie hat almost every day. My neck and face aren't eight shades off from the rest of my body due to sun damage as a result.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
all that deadweight takes money away from contracts, compensations, improvements and above all increased stock price....no one is entitled to a job at any company....if you are not producing more than you are paid you are a dead weightier......remember the rule of m.a.r. ?.....how about paid over ?.....ups had a clearer vision in my day...I hope carol can turn the ship into a better direction and let the diversified management hold people accountable and do their job.......I saw a brownie driver with a beard and a stupid floppy hat....she looked terrible and presented a lousy image of ups....

So you are saying you saw a “brownie” driver with a beard and a stupid floppy hat...(SHE) looked terrible...

What is your issue with trans? Carol wants to know...

DaveA

Agreed re: job entitlement. The nice thing about being in management is that I have experience and a college degree to put on my resume. I'm quite confident in my ability to obtain another job.