2021 Buyout?

What'dyabringmetoday???

IE can't be outsourced, the fact that you think it can be shows you know 0 about the department

IE could be better organized, but no one in charge thinks organization or a functional (not large) bureaucracy means anything, then they wonder why nothing is executed properly and no one knows anything
Good to see you have high self-esteem.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
LOL
Hold that thought
Carol gonna get it all squared away
I don't think you know Carol very well

IE has the lowest % downsize of the support departments and even brought back like half of the VSAPs for special assignments this year and next

IE is the key to most of this Transformation in her eyes, so lol @ your dumb comment

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't think you know Carol very well

IE has the lowest % downsize of the support departments and even brought back like half of the VSAPs for special assignments this year and next

IE is the key to most of this Transformation in her eyes, so lol @ your dumb comment
And when she’s done “transforming” she’ll kick you to the curb like everybody else

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Btw yes ops will be offered VSAP, there is a *load of redundancy and waste in the ops, especially in the on-road, hub, and preload functions

In what way? Numbers please..how many ORS to FSP, preload Sups in a non-hub operation very curious on what is considered redundancy.

ManInBrown

Funniest thing about management when I was in package was you’ll be ten transfers down the line working in some sheethole center in Podunk or in the hood, and I’ll still be right where I am right now, doing absolutely nothing every day, and making near $40 an hour. Lulzlulzlulz. Just found out a few months ago they shipped my last center manager in package out. He went from working at a country club, to currently working in a building where if he looks at a driver the wrong way, it might not end well. That’s how bad the area is, that he now works at. Lolol. Awwwww what a shame. Lololololol. Dragon they ever do that to you, pal? Lololololololololol.

DiadesSuk

Forewarning.. If they offer you VSAP, if you don't take it expect an RSAP not far behind it. I survived the VSAP/RSAP process luckily.. The offer was close to 6 digits to pack up and leave when they told me i could. They pay out on any unused vacation but you had to give up MIP. It sucked when Sr management was busy telling everyone to not take it but wake up on a monday morning with your cell phone ringing to hear management and HR on the other end telling you to bring your stuff to the office and clear out your desk.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Forewarning.. If they offer you VSAP, if you don't take it expect an RSAP not far behind it. I survived the VSAP/RSAP process luckily.. The offer was close to 6 digits to pack up and leave when they told me i could. They pay out on any unused vacation but you had to give up MIP. It sucked when Sr management was busy telling everyone to not take it but wake up on a monday morning with your cell phone ringing to hear management and HR on the other end telling you to bring your stuff to the office and clear out your desk.

Are you speaking of the last VSAP offer or a previous one?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
the last one. I was offered VSAP last Sept and watched most of the same people that got it pushed to an RSAP earlier this year before MIP.
Well, that’s the way it works… First you ask for volunteers….then we go through the IT department and weed them out.
Lots of open lines to/fm Mumbai!