2023 contract

bowhnterdon

TYp3S.gif
With the new CEO, I can see this being offered..

Brownsocks

Just a dog
The company won that concession (eliminating excessive overtime) with these lower wage 22.4 positions, the PVD temps will remain a seasonal option. The virus temporarily put a monkey wrench into their overall plans, but it is a matter of time before they start adjusting package delivery start times for 24 hour delivery and pick up.

These 22.4 sign up rosters do not have job descriptions or start times and schedule listed. They can be changed Dailey according to need. Basically you are on call,
We had PVDs before COVID and our 22.4s work tues-sat and start the same time as us. They never work in the building.
There really isn't a huge market for 24hr pickup and delivery in most areas of the country.

I hope UPS offers a buy out to all topped-out employees in an effort to remain competitive against companies like Amazon. I would gladly take $250,000 before taxes and move on to a new chapter in life.
Should only be offered to retirement eligible employees. Could be a lump sum or over maybe a 3-5 year contribution into a retirement account

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Should only be offered to retirement eligible employees. Could be a lump sum or over maybe a 3-5 year contribution into a retirement account
Buyouts will never be offered to frontline employees. You are making the company money. They dont have anything to gain by buying you out.

vvv

Buyouts will never be offered to frontline employees. You are making the company money. They dont have anything to gain by buying you out.
Won't be making them money as the bodies get older and deteriorate over many years.

More like doctors/lawyers/$$ payouts

Integrity

Binge Poster
I’m not gonna bother voting. The master was forced down our throats and the local supplements were forced down our throats even though the vote was no. No point.
That is not true. The failure of enough members to vote is what caused the change to the 2/3 majority from the simple majority needed if enough members voted, it is that simple. It was the irresponsible non-voting members that caused this and they don't want to accept responsibility for it.