MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How much do you guys think warehouse employees will get paid
B8BF9CEC-34F5-4939-88AA-B74A46005E39.gif

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Only two things matter to me next contract:
-Automatic 9.5 penalty pay withdrawal
-NO FORCED 6th punches in the master (we can be flexible on how the company wants to achieve this)

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
There will be a new classification called 22.5. You will enjoy $3.75 per hour, no benefits, and 80 hours per week. Pay $200 per month to park on company property and a minimum of $100 per week to the United way toward social injustice.

Re-Raise

There will be a new classification called 22.5. You will enjoy $3.75 per hour, no benefits, and 80 hours per week. Pay $200 per month to park on company property and a minimum of $100 per week to the United way toward social injustice.
And if you show up with your own Uhaul..we’ll let you deliver out of it!

Bastiatian

No mean tweets
You're forgetting the best part: The union will bring this language to the table, and tell us it's great.

DriverNerd

And the part timers will still not vote and complain how it's an unfair contract.