2023 contract

Thebrownblob

i been a Teamster for over 40 years. but what is the swearing in all about? We are over 100 miles from the actual union hall and i never been to an actual formal meeting there.
It’s just a formality, you raise your hands you take The oath of obligation. It’s not completely necessary but certainly helps new people feel like they’re part of it. Thanks for your 40 years!

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Come to ours will swear you in LOL, and after the meeting I’ll buy you a beer and we can go catch a punk rock band downtown.
What state you in?You've got good punk rock?I live in a ishhole but I've got good punk on a weekly basis.

Thebrownblob

sometimes I see posts on here that are against pt getting paid more. Yes we should get paid more if they want anyone stick around
I’m not sure people don’t want you to get paid more but they may think you should wait for the next contract and fight for it. I do know the current administration has part-time pay high on their list. Is it going to be enough for you I don’t know?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I’m not sure people don’t want you to get paid more but they may think you should wait for the next contract and fight for it. I do know the current administration has part-time pay high on their list. Is it going to be enough for you I don’t know?

Most part timers have no intention on staying. I’m speaking for inside work because I know nothing about the driving side of ups.